Future Bradley Newb

Started by Bravo181, February 06, 2008, 08:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

Hey Bravo181 , First.....Thank youfor everything you and those like you do....And welcome
aboard. What a great place to be. 8)
                                                    God bless America...and those who protect her,
                                                                                                     Coyote

begolf25

Bravo181,

Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for your service!

Bryan

Zerolimits

Bravo,

Thank you for serving our country, and welcome to the forum.

My first smoke was a chicken.  Pretty easy one I thought.

ZL
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

}=)))))))'>

car54

Welcome Bravo181,

I do not think that we have had a member that posted from Iraq. Sorry to hear about your injuries and glad that your recovery should go good. Thank you much for serving our country. I am sure the you will love the Bradley and you'll greatly enjoy the results of your labor.

Brad

Bravo181

Again thanks for all the support. I really can't wait to start smoking. I don't think I've ever seen a forum this welcoming to newcomers. I hope in time I'll be able to give back to the forums what I know you all are going to give me. Great help and advice to great food. Everyday I can, I take a look and see something else I want to try. Canadian bacon has made the list along with pork belly bacon for homemade BLT's. Smoking is going to open up a while new world of food for me and I'm eager to get started. Well I'll keep you updated on when I finally order my OBS.
D Co. 1-181 Infantry (Light)
Baghdad, Iraq

Proud P.E.T.A. member and supporter!!!
People Eating Tasty Animals

Ontrack

Bravo-you've given us more than enough-now let us give to you. A salute and welcome to the forum and just tell us what you need. You'll be surprised how big the hearts are around here... :)

coyote

You already have , Bravo.....That's why a guy like me can step out back and let the smoke fly and
feel safe..........Thank you ,
                              Coyote