pluging smoke generator

Started by Toker, February 29, 2008, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

Hi everyone im toker1313 its done, just received my original Bradley smoker!!!! But now its time for me to plug it and i cant figure how to plug the smoke generator short cord...could someone nice enough help me please would appreciate thx in advance.

On the smoke generator there is 2 holes for a cord (on it) in the manual it says to plug from the smoke gen to the cabinet but dont see a place for the cord to be plug in the cabinet...do i have to plug one end of the cord in the smoke gen and the other into the 2nd end of the smoke gen and not on the cabinet like mentionned in the manual or what?

And in cold smoke times how do i have to plug it to make it work? i dont mean how to detach but to plug only? if you could explain to an not so fast guy pls...lol

Wildcat

On the smoke generator there are 2 places for plugs.  Take the cord that plugs into the house current and plug it in to the house with the other end into the smoke generator.  It should only fit one place.  Then take the other cord and plug it into the other outlet in the smoke generator and plug the other end into the back of the tower.  There should only be one way to hook this up as well.

Do the same for cold smoking, just keep the slide control all the way to the left.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

MRH

toker,

Welcome to the forum, you will learn a lot here, lots of knowledge.  You plug the cord into the back of the generator and into the back of the cabinet.  To cold smoke only run the generator and not the heater in the cabinet.  Hope this helps you!

Mark

Toker

big thx from a newbie who feels terrybly dumb with his questions thx again

Toker

ITS WORKING!!! i was putting the wrong cord at the wrong place...dummy toker lol thx again

Wildcat

The ONLY question that is dumb is the one not asked when you simply can not figure it out.  Welcome to the forum.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Welcome aboard toker1313. Glad you got things figured out.
Nice bunch of folks around here.