Questions for Bubba before I buy my Bradley

Started by Andy, November 22, 2004, 05:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

I think I am just days away from my wife telling me I can order my christmas present for myself....which will be the Bradley...from Chez.

So...First, what comes with the Purchase?

Do I get a Chez Bubba autographed cookin'/smokin' book? I could use the bubba cook book!

My understanding is that the smoker comes with biscuits as well...what flavors come with it and do you still have the other flavors available in a multi pack so I can get all of them up front?

Any christmas specials for your fellow Indiana boy now living in CO?

What is the cost of Shipping to Colorado? and roughly how long does it take to get it here?

Hey and one last thing....what is you favorite college team...I noticed you lived in Indiana.  I spent my first 23 years in Indiana...finally broke out!

I should add....I plan on getting a dual probe maverick thermomitor (I think that is the one everyone recommends) and Smoke and Spice (I think that is the book everyone recommends) as well...but I do not think you sell those...plus bubba pucks...But the bubba cook book would be great to have as well.

Are their other things I need to get as well?

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Andy</i>

Are their other things I need to get as well?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="6"><font color="blue">BEER!!![:D]</font id="blue"></font id="size6">

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Chez Bubba

Andy,

So many questions, so little time![:D]

We give you a 60-pack assorted with the smoker. It has 12 each of Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple & Special Blend. We also offer the Bubba Pack 48 which has 12 each of the other four woods, Apple, Mesquite, Oak & Pecan for $25.30.

No Bubba cookbook exists as yet, but I'll be happy to autograph anything you like, no charge![:D] S&S is the way to go. Bradley now offers a "recipe collection". It's all of the cards that come with the bisquettes one at a time. Although I haven't had a chance to try one yet, it seems a pretty good read. We have them at $19.95.

As far as specials go, we feel we offer the smoker at a reasonable price, especially considering you can call us anytime with questions and we offer you a 10% lifetime discount on bisquettes. We're not interested in being the lowest price available, the internet whores can have it. Service is our goal.

Now, a bonus feature that nobody else will tell you is that the Bradley is considered by UPS to be an OS2 package, meaning that you will pay as if it weighs 70 pounds, even though it's only about 52. We have configured our carton to allow for extra space so that if you would like to order accessories or additional bisquettes when you order, it will not cost you a penny more in UPS.

If you plan to smoke ribs, chicken parts, sausage, jerky or fish, an extra rack set will come in handy if you want to almost double the capacity of the smoker. A cover is a good idea, depending on how you plan to store it.

And although I hesitate to answer this, I am a Boiler-man. Alma mater thing, don't hold it against me![:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Andy

Kirk, Never appologize for being a Boiler.[8D]  I just flew back home to CO from spending 3 days in WL...Saw the boilers kick some serious loosier[B)] butt.  One of the best games I have seen in a long time.  What a great game...but a disappointing season.  But then again...any time you kick the crap out of the dummors and the loosiers in the same year...you can't be to disappointed.  I saw a lot of those IU fans running out to their cars at half time getting their ND gear on!!

Hey after all what other college team has a drink named after it??  well a man's drink...not one of those sissy drinks.[:D]  I graduated in 90.  Boiler Up!!

On last questions...Will the Bubba pack, 60 bisquite pack and a set of jerky racks fit in the box?  It really does not matter...but I am not sure about the cover yet....It will be in the garage when not in use probably...plus it is very dry out here in hte summer....10% or less humidity...

Oh, and as for the Jerky Racks...Can they be used for regular cooking? I figure I will by the jerky racks for making jerky..but might also use them for other things.   Just wondering.

Let me know when the Bubba Cook Book comes out..[:D]..I want one of those as well.

Thanks again...and boiler up!!  Always good to do business with a fellow boiler!!  I will probably call this week or next and get this thing moving.  It is a great thing when you can order your own christmas present....and early!

Oldman

Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks Bubba Pucks...

Oh sorry you only need one pack of them [:D]
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

Yes, those items, as well as some more if you desired, will fit in the box, we've got about 1.8 cubic feet extra to work with.

Certainly the jerky racks can be used for cooking all other stuff. It makes sense to buy those for your extra set so you have the added flexibility.

I noticed I failed to answer one question in your previous post. UPS to Colorado would probably be $25-35 and be 3-4 days. If you email me your zip code I can give you specifics.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?