Howdy from a new OBS user in Calgary, Alberta

Started by BearLeeAlive, March 20, 2008, 06:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod

OK nepas Good morning... see what you started!! ya its your fault lol looks dandy... but wayyyy to early thats one hell of a shooter holey why not just brown bag it and chugger back..... I can plainly see its going to be a rough weekend!!!! 

:):):)

Ontrack

I've been up for almost 6 hours and my head is still throbbin' from last night...I think I'll wait a little while before I start again... 8)

iceman

Did I hear "Drinks"? That does it! I'm cutting out early for the house. I hear the jingle of ice cubes calling. ;D :D

BearLeeAlive

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 21, 2008, 08:01:20 AM
how about kicked up jerky and a few nips for me   ;D  ;D

nepas
I'm not talking to Jack right now, he did some real nasty things to me last weekend, and I have not forgiven him (or fully recover) just yet.  ;D
~ JIM ~

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: hotrod on March 21, 2008, 08:03:22 AM
OK nepas Good morning... see what you started!! ya its your fault lol looks dandy... but wayyyy to early thats one hell of a shooter holey why not just brown bag it and chugger back..... I can plainly see its going to be a rough weekend!!!! 

:):):)

My usual is to put Jack in the freezer and drink straight......from the bottle    ;D  ;D  :o  :o

nepas

Arcs_n_Sparks

Dang, everyone is starting early today.....

Arcs_n_Sparks

Ontrack

Not me arcs-I went a little overboard last night, and still feelin' it... :P

La Quinta

Oh come on OnTrack...don't be a wimp...get goin Mister!!

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on March 21, 2008, 04:25:51 PM
Oh come on OnTrack...don't be a wimp...get goin Mister!!
Get out there and chase that snake that bite ya!!!  :D ;D ;)

La Quinta

You just go wit it Iceman!!! Gotta teach OnTrack the art of "the hair of the dog"!!! :) I guess he's never been to Vegas!! :)

Gizmo

Quote from: Ontrack on March 21, 2008, 10:58:12 AM
Not me arcs-I went a little overboard last night, and still feelin' it... :P

You must have been celebrating the March 20th Holiday.  Yeh ha.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Ontrack

OK, OK, been hammerin' since 3pm. I've eaten the dog's hair, been to Vegas twice, just had a weak moment. I'm glad you guys won't kick a man when he's down. Every SOB that I work with has the flu, but since I'm tougher than they will ever be I'm trying to ignore the fever, body aches and chills that I've had all day. I mowed 5 acres, smoked a brisket as big as Texas, and I'm still sitting here cross-eyed sh!t faced and have a big old Turkey and Coke on my desk. And I'll probably feel like sh!t in the morning, but I'll come right back here for the compassion that you guys offer to a friend who is feeling a little less than great. :P :P :P :P ;D

Gizmo

That turkey will chase them bugs away.  Hope you feel better from the flu bugs, the rest will take its course.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Ontrack

Thanks Giz, I'm not giving in, so if it gets me, I'm going down swingin'! And the Turkey is sure helping, at least tonight... ;)

Ontrack

And, LQ, I did make Bloody Marys this morning early, but after a couple of sips I gave mine to my wife, so she had 2 and I had a fever  :(.