Gas

Started by West Coast Kansan, March 24, 2008, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

$ 3.51 a gal - Oceanside, CA March 24, 2008  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Ontrack

$3.21 here (southwest Virginia) today. Would you believe $310.00 for me to drive to work last month, $390.00 for my wife, and with mowing season coming on (5 acres every 4 or 5 days) about $20.00 per mow! :o Somethings gotta give, please?! >:(

NePaSmoKer

$3.29 this morning going to work, $3.19 comeing home at same station.

THE FLEECING OF AMERICA

nepas

Mr Walleye

We're at $1.16 a litre right now and they are talking higher!  :o

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

projump

$3.09 a gallon, Bloomfield, Missouri
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

tsquared

$1.17 a litre here on Vancouver Island. ($1.17X4=$4.68/US gallon) I win! :'(
T2
PS --Ontrack--5 acres of mowing?!! Goats, cows, sheep, horses??They all eat grass. I'm trying to think of alternatives here!

La Quinta

About $3.48 here for basic unleaded...sucks big...but I have a question...if you have a car that says you need to put premium unleaded in...do you really have to? Or is that bull?

Mr Walleye

LQ

I'm not sure what you drive but some higher compression engines are designed to run on premium. Not that many cars these days but there are lots of factory bikes that are exclusively designed for higher octane fuels. Some people here use premium just to stay away from ethanol blended fuels.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Gizmo

Saw $3.65 in Rancho Bernardo, Ca. today.  That station is usually 5 to 10 cents a gallon higher than most.  I anticipate the gas grabbers will be clutching over $4.00 a gallon of our cash before summer is over.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

3rensho

Converting to $ and gallons it is $6.73 a gallon here in northern Switzerland - and that's much cheaper than in neighboring France or Germany!!  Good thing we have superb public transportation at bargain prices.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

La Quinta

Mike...both of our cars (well one car one SUV) say (in the gas cap) premium only...both are foreign cars...both German of different makes....I think its crap but don't want to take the chance...unless somebody out there knows better...

begolf25

$3.25 a gallon here in Hanover, PA. A 110 mile round trip to work every day isn't helping.

Man do I wish the US would have followed other countries with their public transportation systems. I would love to take a train everyday. Save some money and not have to deal with all the nuts on the road in a hurry to get to the next stop light.

Hunkydory

I make it $ 7.93 here in the UK !

FLBentRider

$3.37 here is South Florida - $3.80 for diesel, I have seen diesel over $4.00 at some stations. $90.00 to fill the Sprinter - but She can get two weeks out of that. The Durango we had before that would run $75.00 a week.

Riding my bike to work saves me about $40.00 a week. Easy to justify expensive bike parts are those rates.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

manxman

You guys have got me crying into my beer.   :'(

We are paying $9.50 for diesel per US gallon at the moment, $9.00 for petrol ........   >:( :o
Manxman