Gas

Started by West Coast Kansan, March 24, 2008, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huhwhatliar

I read an article today and it listed gas prices all over the world and the cheapest was in Venezuela at $.12 a gallon and the most expensive was over $10 a gallon. I can't remember where that was.

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

westexasmoker

3.49 - 3.55 in lubbock, texas (where the heck is that) a gal., CRAZY.... ::)

C

Dang its time to move to Venezula, the amount of money you'd save on gas would make up for loss of income... ;D
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Yeah...but you could buy a BOAT LOAD of Bolivars to the dollar...:)

westexasmoker

But I don't like the ocean..A boat?!?! let alone a load, I seen jaws we need a bigger boat...AAAHHHH ...Hey and Bolivars..thats pretty close to livers (chicken that is)  ohhhh sign me up, come to think of it time to try some!!!!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Oh boy...never mind...

West Coast Kansan

Shell station $3.89 a gallon in oceanside ca. AMPM is 3.79 down .02 cents from yesterday.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

Paid $3.69 a gallon at the Vons gas station but that included the 10 cent discount for over spending in their store.   ??? ???  Seen reg unlead for $3.98 in Rancho Bernardo which is why I jumped on the $3.69.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoking Duck

Well, I've long given up on complaining about the gas prices.  Until you can organize everyone in this country to take a day off from gas (never gonna happen) or we start building some more refineries in this country (probably not gonna happen), the price of gas will continue to rise because they know they've got us by the shorthairs.  In effect, it's very much like a drug dealer will do to junkies.  He'll give them a taste for free or at a very low price and then when they're hooked and he knows they need it, then they pull full price.  It's a joke, in my opinion.  All I kept hearing about the war was that is was a war for oil.  I sure don't believe that to be the case right now.  No, I believe it's gonna get worse before it gets better.  :( :'(

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra