Here we go

Started by westexasmoker, April 04, 2008, 06:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Smoker rolled in tonight seasoned as I type, brisket going in about an hour or so...its not near as hard as I worried......We'll see
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Well? uh...no...never mind...hope it comes out as you'd like? :) or...uh...westtexas...gotta watch out...there are girls on here too...I mean with recipes!!! ah...forget it...

pensrock

westexasmoker

:o
Oh thats just bad....Okie dokie briskit out FTC'ing in a little aj..did have a little issue in the middle of the night, lets just say a liitle to much adult beverage and forgot I cranked the temp up...Oops but I think were ok still, meat shrunk about half size which is what I usually get on my big smoker  We'll find out in little while....Six racks of beef ribs are now under way..should'nt have the issue that we had last night ;D
Keep ya posted!!

C

westexasmoker

Ribs are out and boated, rats and three racks of trout/salmon/mahi mahi in....tater salad made and chillin.....I'm gettin hungry ;D

westexasmoker

A little to hot/fast on the fish....got the boogers!!!

Mr Walleye

Holy crap Westex... Your goin' whole hog on the first smoke!  8)

Hope it all works our for ya!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Sorry I did'nt follow up last night...the kids got out to the house and it was time to eat :)  Everything turned out delish!!!  I may never go back to the old smoker!! ;D  I think today we'll try our hand at some chickens!!

C

Mr Walleye

Westex

Congrats on the first smoke!  8)

The Bradley is easy to use and not having to tend the fire frees up time for other things. Nothing wrong with a wood smoker though, just a little more babysitting required.

Good luck with the chickens.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Chickens are in and smokin!!!  Me thinks another batch of rats for this evening is in order also!! ;D

C