A quick thanks to ya'll!!

Started by westexasmoker, April 06, 2008, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

I know I'm brand new to the site..but I wanted to let ya'll know how much I've appreciated all of your posts throughout this entire forum.  I must admit I was quite skeptical about the BS and must tell you I waffled back and forth as to did I make the right decision to throw $300 down for an "electric smoker", $300 buys alot of wood and briskits and beer ;D  At the end of this weekend, I will have smoked 1 8 lb. briskit, six racks of beef ribs, 10 lbs of fish, 2 chickens and about 20 rats - all turned out perfect, and I believe its because of the help and posts of all you Fine folks!!!  Just wanted to say Thanks again and hope to become one of the community!!  Oh yeah and one last thing, if you've thought about getting a BS and have been on the fence about it, you can't go wrong!!!  Thanks again Guys, ya'll rock!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Habanero Smoker

Glad to hear you are enjoying the experience.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

Very kool westtexas guy!! It is fun isn't it...such an amazing sense of satisfaction when your "stuff" turns out good!!! And even if not...ya gotta try again!! :) Ah...the beauty of cooking!!! :)