Puck Advance Motors.... Where are they sold???

Started by lvigil, April 18, 2008, 09:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvigil

Well ---  by using the Part number from Panasonic.. it seems to be indentical to

Synchronous Motor
           Z.P
        TYJ50-8
  120V 60HZ 4W 6RPM
Foshan Shunde Hengxing
Micro Motor Company Ltd
    No. 00608229

Panasonic F63265G60AP -- I found the part on Parts Store Com.. follow the link and see a much better price.

http://www.partstore.com/Part/Matsu0a/Panasonic/F63265G60AP.aspx?s=cjfeed

;D
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

iceman

GOOD JOB Ivigil !!! Way better price from them. Thanks for the post.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: lvigil on April 21, 2008, 12:39:47 PM
Well Iceman.... thanks for the help...   Martin Microwave has the motor on their website and on EBAY..

the link for the website is on the previous reply..

here is the ebay link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/120V-Microwave-Turntable-Motor-6-RPM-4W-F63265G60AP_W0QQitemZ170211617257QQihZ007QQcategoryZ20678QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Ivigil

Good job!  ;)

I had a look at the motor on Ebay and it is very close to the Bradley motor. The only differences I can see are the wiring on the Bradley motor is directly wired with a plug on it and they list the shaft size as 3/8". I went out and measured the Bradley motor shaft and it measures just a shade over 1/4" but not quite 5/16". I don't know if their measurement is a "loose" measurement or not. The shaft appears to just be nylon so if it is slightly larger it would easily be filed down. The wiring difference is really a non-issue. The shape of the Bradley motor is completely round, it doesn't have the squared off area where the terminals are, although I don't think this would be an issue either.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

iceman

Your right about the shaft size Mike. All I ever do when replacing them is to heat the metal cam arm up with a torch just hot enough to melt the nylon shaft to fit the cut out in the arm. The wiring and bolt pattern wasn't a problem.

La Quinta

Oh...boy...really want to post somthing...but...well...I won't...I think "inference" is the better part of valor!!! :)

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on April 22, 2008, 06:01:33 PM
Oh...boy...really want to post somthing...but...well...I won't...I think "inference" is the better part of valor!!! :)

LQ be a good girl and drink at a distance on this one. he he he.  :D ;)

Mr Walleye

Ice

You are using "LQ" & "good" in the same sentence!  ???

What's up with that!

Next thing ya know you'll be adding some odd vegtables!

::)  :D  :D  ;D

Sorry LQ..... I had to!  ::)

Mike

iceman

Good catch Walleye. That could bring some bad side effects.  ;)

Mr Walleye

La Quinta

I'm here...I'm lurking...gonna see how bad you boys get before I strike....oh... I mean...respond...:) Ann? Are you out there? FishMan...I will find your weak spot...:)

Mr Walleye

When I'm out of water..... or ahhh... whiskey, That's my weak spot!  :D

Mike