I make my choice

Started by quebecrc, April 21, 2008, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quebecrc

Hi guys

After long reflexions and cues ;) i finally make my choice. I buy a digital smoker and i will receive it this week. Now i just have to wait for the 500 cm of snow to melt.

I want to know if i'm the only one french speeking on this forum. ???
And if you want to correct my english let's go i want to be better.

Thank

Quebecrc

pensrock

Welcome to the forum quebecrc. I think there are others here that speak French, I know there are many from Canada. I have my smoker set up on a covered deck so the weather does not matter when I smoke. Theres a bunch of friendly people here so if you need information about using the smoker do not be afraid to ask for help.
pensrock

iceman

Welcome and congrats on your new smoker quebecrc. Lots of fun to be had around here and your in for some great treats you'll get from using the smoker. Keep us posted on your smoking adventures.  :)

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum.  Lots of fun and good eats here.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Welcome aboard.  I think you're doing a great job with your English.  You write English much better than I write French so you're ahead of me.  I can not speak or write French at all!  But don't worry, this bunch won't hesitate for one second to correct you.  :D (Just kidding you).  You will meet some great guys and girls on here and will meet some great food coming out of your smoker.

Enjoy and have lots of fun,
KyNola

La Quinta

Welcome quebecrc...we won't mess with ya for a while...!!:) I'm with KyNola...only french I know is escargot and lingerie (an odd pairing at best!!). Looking forward to reading of your smoking successes!! :)

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E !

I can not believe how good the food is that comes out of my Bradley.

I don't know alot of French either....

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

tturaider

Welcome and dont worry ive been speaking english my whole life and im still not good enuff to correct someone els on their english.  And the only french that I know is "french fries". :D :D  Good lick with your bradley you are gone love it!!!!!
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

smashraj84

Welcome.  as a brand new bradley owner, let me just tell you that you are in for a real treat!