6-pack beer can chicken holder

Started by Consiglieri, April 24, 2008, 04:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I actually prefer Duckie to Mr. Duckie.  Chicks dig sensitivity and in my day, I'd attract more women than a Macy's sale  :o  However, it only lasted one day and I'm married to her now  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

West Coast Kansan

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 05, 2008, 12:53:27 PM
Chicks dig sensitivity and in my day, I'd attract more women than a Macy's sale  :o 

sensitivity,  :-\ now thats a big word -  ??? guess I will give it a try. Bald head and well rounded belly is not working  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Smoking Duck

WCK,

I lost my hair right around the time I got married (Gee, you think there's a connection?).  Anyways, I always tell people that grass doesn't grow on a playground.  But, I guess if needed, I could do a hell of a combover with the hair on my back  ;D

Remember, it's just a solar panel for a secks machine (had to fool the computer filter there).  I had hair when I needed it.  Now that I'm married, I'd just be pulling it out anyways, so I figure Mother Nature saved me a step. :D

Anyways, you know why married men die before married women?  Because they want to.   ;)

La Quinta

Smoking Duck

I should have stated that I'm sure it would have been different with you, LQ  ;)  ;D

I kid because I care. :D

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 06, 2008, 05:57:18 PM

I kid because I care. :D

Do you mind?  I get enough of that line on Sundays from Johnny Roberts. ;D ;D

Smoking Duck

I don't mind, but who in the heck is Johnny Roberts? ???

Tiny Tim

Whoops, :o I meant Chris Meyers, From the Fox Sports racing broadcast team. 

Roberts is on "Raceday Presented by the Home Depot" on Speed...Wendy Venturini calls him Johnny.

Carry on.

Smoking Duck

That's why I've never heard of him.....can't stand racing.  Now, I don't mind them when I'm on the toll road trying to get to Chicago, but I'd rather watch grass grow than racing.  Now, I'm not trying to start a war here.  I know there are plenty of folks who like racing and that's cool.  Different strokes for different folks.

Tiny Tim

That's cool.  I understand that my passion is not everybody elses.  I've never watched a Hockey game either...so I guess that makes us even. :D