question about pulled pork

Started by smashraj84, April 25, 2008, 04:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Hey Cat...try it...scrambled eggs with chives/scallions and cheese (I use chedder most of the time)... add a little Ice sauce...yummy!! Adds a nice kick :) But...I'm kinda a freak!!! :) (No need for anyone to comment on that either....) :)

La Quinta

Hey Duckman...you mean you eat dinner naked??? Oh boy...I will comment no further...!! :)

Smoking Duck

Before you get any ideas, LQ, just know that I'm 6'2" and 240 pounds of molten lust  ;D.  No, I wouldn't try to ruin anyone's meal by eating naked.  However, I treat Iceman's sauce like PETA treats fur.  I'd rather be naked than eat any other!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

AAAAhhhhh geeezzz...now I gotta visual...Hey Ice...always keep him stocked up in case he gets out the camera if he's out of sauce!!! :)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on April 26, 2008, 04:14:11 PM
AAAAhhhhh geeezzz...now I gotta visual...Hey Ice...always keep him stocked up in case he gets out the camera if he's out of sauce!!! :)

You always know how to make a guy giggle, LQ!  ;D

Mr Walleye

Ok.... Yikes.... I got the visual too!  :o

Scared the he11 out of me....

6' 2".... 240 lbs.... naked.... giggling like a little girl.... Yikes!  :o

Hahahaha...... Sorry Marc, I had to.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smoking Duck

Now Mike, I never said I giggled like a little girl  ;)  more like a big, masculine girl  :D 

Marc

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Smoking Duck on April 26, 2008, 04:29:49 PM
Now Mike, I never said I giggled like a little girl  ;)  more like a big, masculine girl  :D 

Marc

Your right....

Sorry Marc... just the visual I had....

:D   :D   :D   ;D

Mike

La Quinta

You guys are amazingly funny!! (Really Ice...I'm serious...I'll pay for it!!!) :)

Ontrack

Hey guys, here's a thought-we can take naked pictures of ourselves and threaten to send them to La Quinta if she doesn't keep us all supplied in Ice's sauce! ;D

Smoking Duck

I think you're on to something there, OT!  But I suggest we use different, varying meats to cover up our unmentionables.  Always keep 'em guessing.  I'd like to volunteer to be the first one and would suggest that I go with a pork loin.

We may even be able to start a "Men of Bradley" calendar and raise money for various non-profit agencies  :D

Consiglieri

You know, Duck, I get a little nervous reading words like naked, pork loin, and "pulled pork" in the same thread.  How wide of a lens do you think we'd need to shoot the pix for that calendar?

Cheers. ;D
Consiglieri

Mr Walleye

This is getting scarier by the minute........  :o

:D  :D  :D  ;D

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Consiglieri on April 26, 2008, 05:10:29 PM
You know, Duck, I get a little nervous reading words like naked, pork loin, and "pulled pork" in the same thread.  How wide of a lens do you think we'd need to shoot the pix for that calendar?

Cheers. ;D

I'm not sure how wide we'd have to go, Consig, but I would suggest a camera that is way out of focus!  You know, when you do put all those words together, it does get a little scary  ;D

La Quinta

I'm thinkin I like this... and I'll still pay for the sauce!!! :)