Spare Ribs vs. Baby Back Ribs

Started by weekendsmoker, April 06, 2008, 04:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Nah..you eat it OnT...too cranky for me...afraid...

Smoking Duck

Hey LQ, is your garage air-conditioned?  I know if I had a garage and I lived in the heat that you lived in, it'd be air-conditioned only cause that's where the wife sends me when I've been bad.  But, a cool garage may help you smoke some cheese.  You could run a hose from the vent out of a window or something so the smell wouldn't be so overpowering.

OR

You can come visit me and my family and you can smoke cheese till it hurts and fly back with 3 extra pieces of luggage filled with cheese.  Course, you'd want to make them carry-on bags.  No telling how much cheese would be confiscated by the TSA.

The offer is valid any time you so desire!   :)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Thanks SDuck....may take you up on that some day!! Garage is not Ac'd...wish it was...geezzz I built these homes...shouda thought of that!! Power bills would be major league tho..if it were ac'd I could send cranky boy cheese!!

Smoking Duck

I suspect if the garage was AC'd the only way we'd hear from you is if you had wireless in there as well.  I fear that if the garage was AC'd your husband would be a cold smoke widower by now  ;D.

Seriously, though, if ever you're in the area, mi casa es su casa (and that goes out to anyone in the forum).  Got plenty of room in this house and what could be more boring staying in a hotel with no one to talk or smoke with.

La Quinta

Hey SDuck...my hubby is still alive and kickin!!! (Thank God no air in the garage I guess!!) And I do have a wireless...but I'd like to keep him around a while...he makes a mean Indian curry!! :) I'm off to Florida (on Friday) to surprise Mom for Mother's Day so he can do whatever he wants for a week...(he seems excited about that prospect!!) Go figure? :)

Smoking Duck

Is Mother's Day coming up?  ??? :o :-[

La Quinta

Uh...yeah...Sunday...make her breakfast in bed...we love that!! :)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 05, 2008, 05:07:32 PM
Uh...yeah...Sunday...make her breakfast in bed...we love that!! :)

My Mom?  Ewwwwwwwwww, that just ain't right.  I let her get dressed before I bring her any food.

La Quinta

I meant your wife...geezz...ya know...the mother of your children...then take your Mom to brunch...

Consiglieri

LQ: you certainly add a little Venus perspective to our discussions.  Us Mars guys, well... we just don't get it unless it hits us in the head.

But thanks for the tip.  Me and a few of the other guys are going to serve Duck's mother her breakfast in bed.   ;D (Big joke, paisan  ;))
Consiglieri

Smoking Duck

Have at her, boys.  I'm sure she'd appreciate that.  No need to worry Consig.  I'd never take any offense from anyone here on the board, and especially not from a paisan  ;)

LQ, my wife?  Ewwwwwwwwwwwww, that just ain't right. I let her get dressed before I bring her any food  ;D