Smoked Cheese for LQ

Started by Gizmo, May 13, 2008, 08:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

CFW...65? Swimsuit? Ya gotta be kidding...that's sweatshirt and jeans...perhaps a jacket!! (And the fireplace on too!!) :) We are cold weather wimps out here!! :)

Chickenfarmers Wife

Yep, LQ, high temps here in the summers are mid 70's.  80 is a heat wave.  65 is about just comfortable!  LOL
~Jana~

La Quinta

You go girl...sounds like sheer bliss!! I'd love that for...uh...maybe a month...then I need my heat...perhaps not like we've had...but I am a hot weather person...hot...dry...good...hot...dry...good...just kepp telling myself that now...ya know...it's a swinging teabag in front of my face thing!! I can do it myself now!!! :)

westexasmoker

Oh I now so want to move those are my kinds of temps..even here in west texas we get cold, which I love, but come spring summer fall...to dang hot.  Anybody need a brisket smoker up north??   ;D
And I could do cheese!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Westexas...do you know slinky man? I am assuming you would innocently post...the I can do cheese thing...without a care in the world...

westexasmoker

Uhoh... I need to find that thread..kinda remember it....No...A place to smoke cheese, and a brisket.I'm worried..Did I do something wrong? Or can't take a joke....I can't do cheese worth a flip,,,,yet!!

I think ya'll are the bomb!!

C   

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Nah...don't worry westexas...you are ok in my book...slinky man needs some work...and thank the lord for Giz...he and the Mrs Giz are gonna feed me smoked cheese...I am happy!! :)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 22, 2008, 05:36:24 PM
Westexas...do you know slinky man? I am assuming you would innocently post...the I can do cheese thing...without a care in the world...

smoked cheese and without a care in the world go very well together  :D

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 22, 2008, 06:33:27 PM
Nah...don't worry westexas...you are ok in my book...slinky man needs some work...and thank the lord for Giz...he and the Mrs Giz are gonna feed me smoked cheese...I am happy!! :)

Some work, that's a understatemet  :P ..... I wonder how much money I need to bribe Giz not to give you any smoked cheese  :P :P :P

Domenick

La Quinta

I REALLY DON'T RECOMMEND THAT...with all of my heart...REALLY...I like you Huh...but a woman after smoked cheese is a woman possesd my satan...come between me and my smoked cheese and...well...I shant go any further...(for the moment) let's just say it's like a Mama bear and her cubs...? :)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 22, 2008, 06:44:03 PM
I REALLY DON'T RECOMMEND THAT...with all of my heart...REALLY...I like you Huh...but a woman after smoked cheese is a woman possesd my satan...come between me and my smoked cheese and...well...I shant go any further...(for the moment) let's just say it's like a Mama bear and her cubs...? :)

mmmmmm smoked bear meat

Domenick (aka chicken excrement on replying to the first parts of your post)

Smoking Duck

Dom,

You're flying too close to the sun!!!!! Like the wings of Icarius, you're gonna burn if LQ gets ahold of you!  ;D

In the meantime, I remain, giggling like a schoolgirl.............

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 23, 2008, 05:16:36 AM
Dom,

You're flying too close to the sun!!!!! Like the wings of Icarius, you're gonna burn if LQ gets ahold of you!  ;D

SD

Duck, I know it's getting a little hot, LQ on the fourm and Chris in person smacking me  ;D ... If things work out I'll be in Cali next month, so LQ will be more than welcome to come visit. Now if I can talk her into
doing a tandom jump and video tape it  ::)

Domenick

La Quinta

I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyes then jump out of a plane!! TALK ABOUT EXCREMENT...No way Dude...I'll smoke you guys something but...aaahhh...that's about it!! :)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 23, 2008, 05:16:36 AM

SD

Duck I was talking with my family in Palermo, Sicily and Cassaloto, Italy today and they told me to tell you under no circumstances does a male Italian giggle like a school girl  ;) We have a reputation to uphold  :D :D Then they proceeded to laugh their a$$ off and told me their is someone else who is as abnormal as I am  :o ::)

After talking with them I'm I firm believer the farther away my family is from me the more I love them  :D

Domenick