Smoked Cheese for LQ

Started by Gizmo, May 13, 2008, 08:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Me, giggle like a schoolgirl?  Fuhgedabout it.  ;D

Listen, when my grandmother was making her gravy and it was on the stove for 3 days brewing, the aroma alone was enough to make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

What I want to know is why you're talking to your family about me?  LQ didn't ask you to hire a couple of Zips to come over and take me out, did she?  If so, I'll bet it was the prune juice comment  :o

How are things over in the sacred land?

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 12:37:04 PM
Me, giggle like a schoolgirl?  Fuhgedabout it.  ;D

Listen, when my grandmother was making her gravy and it was on the stove for 3 days brewing, the aroma alone was enough to make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

What I want to know is why you're talking to your family about me?  LQ didn't ask you to hire a couple of Zips to come over and take me out, did she?  If so, I'll bet it was the prune juice comment  :o

How are things over in the sacred land?

3 day gravy it don't get any better than that  ;) ;D ......I need to dig my receipt out and make some  ;D

My cousin asked me what's new, so I told her abut your giggling like a school girl and molten lust comments. It went down hill from there; all she only told everyone was the giggling comment. LQ need prune juice, no not her (I did good huh LQ)  ;) ... and you tell me I'm flying too close to the sun  :D

Things are good until I tell them I'm still single. You know how Italian's are if your not married. All I hear is you need a wife (yah I do, I'll shoot myself for ya). But my favorite saying from them is "You should meet so and so's niece, she is just perfect (ok again I volunteer to shoot myself)

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

Smoking Duck

It's almost a mortal sin to be Italian and single (not from the male perspective, however  8)).  I swear I'm going to Italy before I die (it'd be a little hard to do after  :D).  I didn't marry an Italian myself......I did it for my kids.  This way, they can never become made members of Our Thing and their life expectancy rate goes way up  ;D.  I wish I did now though.  This one can't cook a lick.....but she does like to lick the cook  :o :D ;D

SD

FLBentRider

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 02:17:00 PM
This one can't cook a lick.....but she does like to lick the cook  :o :D ;D

SD

::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

FLBentRider

Dare I say "Dangerously Cheesy" ??

I just did.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 25, 2008, 04:28:23 PM
Dear God...

Duck LQ at a loss of words again, sweet  :D :D

Domenick

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 25, 2008, 04:28:23 PM
Dear God...

My good friends never refer to me that way, LQ.   ;D  Just Duck or Marc  :D ;)

La Quinta

I've been thinking about a way to refer to you SD..."Dear God" wasn't even on the list....

Smoking Duck

Well, then I suppose "Sir Smokealot" or just plain "Sir" will suffice  ;) ;D

huhwhatliar

LQ just call him Giggles  :o

Domenick

La Quinta

Giggles...I like that...Giggles is really good...thanks Huh...now you need a name don't cha??? Yeah...yeah...wanna help with that one Giggles??? :)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: huhwhatliar on May 25, 2008, 09:06:56 PM
LQ just call him Giggles  :o

Domenick

Those are words that got the last guy wearing cement shoes  8) ;D

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 25, 2008, 09:10:02 PM
Giggles...I like that...Giggles is really good...thanks Huh...now you need a name don't cha??? Yeah...yeah...wanna help with that one Giggles??? :)

I have enough nick names. Non of them I can post  ::)

Domenick

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 25, 2008, 09:10:02 PM

I can see that you're all happy now that you've got cheese, jerky and bugs......In the morning, I'll refer to you as Percolater.  And if you don't know why, ask your hubby.  I believe in his country of origin, they serve beans at breakfast.  Breakfast???????  Just what a guy needs.  Wake up with an empty stomach, pour some coffee down the gullet and give him beans.  Then have him walking around all day........now I know why it's misty over there quite a bit  ;D