Bacon wrapped BREASTS

Started by smokin zo, December 05, 2004, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

I hated spicey food(it's salt or nothing at all), but after 25 years hanging around my wife, the same thing happend, ~~~almost can't get enough now.  When most of my buddy's are trying to cut down on the spice, I find myself turning it up. You got love those little stinkers.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Cold Smoke

I'm back in business[:D][:p]- the weather has settled some. Just finished wrapping some tender little breasts with bacon. I've give Humpa and Smokin Zo's recipes a try- some with italian dressing some without. I feel like hickory today...maybe some apple as well... Feels good to be smokin' again.[:p]

Cold Smoke

UPDATE***
I tried these both a few days back- turned out very nice! [:D]My wife and I prefered the ones I marinated in Italian dressing- it gave more oomff to the chicken. But it was the sandwiches we made with the leftovers the next day (NSXBill style, fresh pannini bun, I used swiss cheese, tomato, nice crisp lettuce) that was the real treat.[:p][^][^] Next time I may brine the breasts for a short while- brining chicken seems to add a fair bit to the end product for me. My .02.