Garlic Butter Smoked Thighs

Started by La Quinta, May 19, 2008, 07:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

LaQuinta,
   Looks like a tasty recipe I'll gonna try. Smushing is a culinary term. :D :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

La Quinta

I knew it was...thanks HCT!! :)

Rickster

LaQuinta,
Sounds Killer Cause I Love "Thighs" Specially When There Smokin'. When You Say 1.5 To 2 Hrs In The
Smoker Is That Cold Smoke ? If Not What Temp ?
Rickster  oooh It's So Good, I Gaurantee

La Quinta

Hey Rick...not cold...(I can't do cold...and you wisenheimers better not chime in)..I did them at about 205-210. They are pretty much done when they come out of the smoker...then broil...but as I said I hedged because of the size of the thighs...the ones I did...were...I'd say normal size...? Not big and not scrawny...(if that makes any sense)? 

Chickenfarmers Wife

I think I need to add this recipe to this month's menu!  This sounds really good! 
~Jana~

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Rickster on May 21, 2008, 03:54:20 PM
LaQuinta,
Sounds Killer Cause I Love "Thighs" Specially When There Smokin'. When You Say 1.5 To 2 Hrs In The
Smoker Is That Cold Smoke ? If Not What Temp ?

I love to look at smokin' thighs.....oh, wait a minute, I'm on the wrong forum.....carry on.

Seriously, as soon as Dad treats me with his AWESOME Fried Chicken Thighs again, I might return the favor and try the recipe that heads this post.

La Quinta

Tiny...Tiny...Tiny...you silly SILLY man...CHICKEN THIGHS TINY....:)

Tiny Tim

Smoking Duck

Someone better notifiy the ASPCA! Or at the very least, Col. Sanders  ;D ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on May 21, 2008, 04:03:32 PM
Hey Rick...not cold...(I can't do cold...and you wisenheimers better not chime in)..I did them at about 205-210. They are pretty much done when they come out of the smoker...then broil...but as I said I hedged because of the size of the thighs...the ones I did...were...I'd say normal size...? Not big and not scrawny...(if that makes any sense)? 

I'm glad to be drinking at a distance far away.
I just don't know how I'd act around a gal that has hot normal thighs. It would be a nice change I suppose from all the big thighs running around up here. They call them Matanuska Valley Heffers around these parts. Might not be pretty but they keep ya warm on a cold winters night I imagine.   ::) :D ;D
Nuff said. I do believe I'll have another rum please.  :P :)
BTW LQ we are trying out the recipe tonight. Just sounded to good to pass up.

La Quinta

Kool...lemme know what you and Ann think Ice...kay? As I said...I can take it...:)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: iceman on May 22, 2008, 02:28:21 PM
Quote from: La Quinta on May 21, 2008, 04:03:32 PM

I'm glad to be drinking at a distance far away.
I just don't know how I'd act around a gal that has hot normal thighs. It would be a nice change I suppose from all the big thighs running around up here. They call them Matanuska Valley Heffers around these parts. Might not be pretty but they keep ya warm on a cold winters night I imagine.   ::) :D ;D
Nuff said. I do believe I'll have another rum please.  :P :)
BTW LQ we are trying out the recipe tonight. Just sounded to good to pass up.

You gotta know Pat, that as Queen so elegantly wrote:  Fat-bottomed girls make the rocking world go round!  (This is in fact, the ring tone on my phone). 

La Quinta

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smoking Duck

I remain, giggling like a schoolgirl.......... ;) ;D ;D