Thanks Bradley

Started by speltman, June 05, 2008, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speltman

My 4 rack digital generator died after two years of good use. It kept turning it self off at 99 degrees. We tried replacing parts but nothing worked. Called Bradley, and they had a free replacement in the mail to me with no hassle. Not too many companies like that any more. Scott  :D :D

pensrock

WOW, after two years and they still stand behind it? How long is the warrenty?   ???
I know when my generator quite working, not pushing pucks, they sent me one right away. But it was only about four months old. Great customer service, I know they have been having some issues but they do what they can to get you going ASAP.  ;D

westexasmoker

Bradley customer service is the best IMHO (Goodness knows they took care of me) .....One of the main reason I bought mine!  Ya don't find too many companies willing to stand behind their products these days!  Congrats...you'll be smokin soon!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

missy_05

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to say that i have to agree with the customer service at Bradley they are great :)
Every question i ask they answer it. I'm new to using the smoker so...it sure is reassuring that they are there to help.

Thanks guys you are great.  ;D

speltman

Welcome Missy. The members on this site are as helpful as Bradley customer service. Good luck with your smoking. ::) ::)

HCT

Great news speltman.
Welcome missy.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E to the forum missy_05!

I have learned much from the people here.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smoking Duck

Quote from: FLBentRider on June 07, 2008, 11:56:21 AM
W E L C O M E to the forum missy_05!

I have learned much from the people here.

We still ain't taught him to ride straight yet, but we're working on it!  ;D

Welcome Missy.  Jump on in.....the water's warm!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

iceman

Welcome Missy. They've said it all. Great folks here on the forum and at Bradley. Enjoy  :)

hollyandtheivybhx

Quote from: pensrock on June 05, 2008, 04:48:05 PM
WOW, after two years and they still stand behind it? How long is the warrenty?   ???
I know when my generator quite working, not pushing pucks, they sent me one right away. But it was only about four months old. Great customer service, I know they have been having some issues but they do what they can to get you going ASAP.  ;D

We have had the same problem with our BDS not pushing the pucks. We use our as part of our business producing preserves and the UK agent Grakka replaced the smoke generator which arrived the following day as promissed. GREAT SERVICE FROM BRADLEY !!!

Carter

This is a little off topic, but I have to ask.

Speltman, why do you have a picture of Britney Spears rather than a picture of a fish, or cat, or your pet, or University mascot, or smoker related item, or dead water fowl or a spinning Tardis like the other more normal people on the site?

Carter
(who knows he's looking for trouble today for some reason).

speltman

(Other, More Normal, People on this site ) enough said. Scott

Consiglieri

Where's the rest of the picture?
Consiglieri

Tiny Tim

And can you remove that thing that has straps over her shoulders?