Thanks Bradley

Started by speltman, June 05, 2008, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speltman

I am still a newbie and you are supposed to be nice.  I am also sure Hab's is watching this closely. So no more picking on my girl.   :D :D Scott

Tiny Tim

I'm not pickin'......just need full disclosure. ;D

La Quinta

You guys are a trip...geeezzzz o man...:) You boys will be boys won't you....

Smoking Duck

I'm all man, LQ, all man  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

speltman

I would send the rest of the picture but its stuck to my computer screen. :-* :-*

La Quinta

Carter

Hey Spelt/Habs/Smoking Gods, etc,

Hopefully no one took my little commentary too literally.  I was just having a little fun with the new guy.  I get a kick out of the pictures.  I sometimes think I should post one.  It's a birds eye view into people's interests.

I was kind of mocking myself too in an indirect way with the "normal" comment.  It was sarcasm.  Sometimes, I don't feel like my total obsession with smoking food is particularly normal.  I probably shouldn't have dragged others into it, but there are some really funny and/or interesting pictures people post to represent themselves ("Person at urinal" comes to mind).

I really get a kick out that and and overall really enjoy this site.

Carter

speltman

No offense taken we were just havin a little fun too.  It looks like Habs is doing a great job as the new Admin. I really appreciate him coming forward to do this.  This has been a great site and I know we all also appreciate Olds for his work and dedication. So thanks to both of you guys.   :) :)   Scott

Habanero Smoker

Hi Speltman;

I'm not an admin on this site, just on the recipe site. I can't take on too much responsibility in retirement. ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)