WTF - MIA

Started by whitetailfan, June 08, 2008, 08:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Hey all,
Been a while since I've been on the boards.  Have not forgotten you all, just no time lately.
In February, I decided to end my 12 year career as a business banker.
Been searching full time since then.  Picked up a part time job with the local golf shop half way through April 3 days a week, and the rest of the time scouring the paper and internet for real employment.

Happy to report that starting on the 16th, I will be the new office manager at Lethbridge Toyota.
Half accounting, half HR, IT, supervision.  Nice well rounded job, lots of different skill sets to work on.
No more credit, and no more direct marketing (ie cold calls) for me for a long time I hope.  Just not in my personality to be pressure sales.

I got a forum e-mail that made me realize how long it has been since I was here...far to long.  Miss my Bradley friends.
Hope to get back more often and talk about the good stuff again - smoked meat and booze ;D

Talk with you guys soon.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Arcs_n_Sparks

WTF,

We figured you'd find your way back.....   :D :D :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Gizmo

Welcome Back Whitetail,
Was wondering where you been hiding yourself... Suspected deep in the woods.  :D

Keep us up to date on how things are going and congrats on the new job.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Yup... Welcome back WTF... and congrats on the new job!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Kummok

Good to see you back WTF! Didn't have ya figgered for a coin counter in the past...just assumed that you were a test pilot for Piper Cubs, an African safari guide, a prototype engineer for Weatherby, or an global expedition sailor....yer smarter than I thought!!  ;) ;D  Kidding aside, "good on ya" in your new employment venture!

Habanero Smoker

Glad to hear from you. Sound like an interesting job. I look forward to you posting regularly again.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

HCT

Hey wtf, good to see ya back. Good luck with the new job.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Wildcat

Welcome back.  Boy what a career change!  Hope this one brings lots of joy and big bucks.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Good to hear WTF. Missed your posts and figured work was messing with you. Congrats on the new career move.  ;) :)

Oldman

I've often wondered what happened to ya...WB

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!