ICE MANS rub and sauce

Started by 2hot2smoke, June 28, 2008, 08:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2hot2smoke

I must admit I have never tried anything so good. they are the best. and i am getting ready to order more.  Those of you who have never tried dont know what your missing, PM him and order some, ITS GREAT   

thanks a bunch ICEMAN! ;D

Gizmo

If  you are in to hot wings, Ice has some pretty tangy hot wing sauce as well. 
I had Ice send me some spicy and regular.  Haven't tried the regular yet but the spicy is just about right.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

I was going to PM you Giz to see if the sauce got to you OK. Glad it made it. Just finished a jar myself. Hard to eat just a few wings though. 10 pound bag was gone before I knew it and everyone was headed out to the fridge for cold beers.  :D ;D ;)

Gizmo

Yes it did.
I didn't mess around with wings though.  Went straight to legs. Actually the legs were $1.19 per lb. and the wings were $1.39 per lb. so with more meat and less hastle cutting the pieces apart, it was a no brainer for me.

What I don't remember is if the spicy was your hottest or medium?

iceman

Quote from: Gizmo on June 29, 2008, 02:59:17 PM
Yes it did.
I didn't mess around with wings though.  Went straight to legs. Actually the legs were $1.19 per lb. and the wings were $1.39 per lb. so with more meat and less hastle cutting the pieces apart, it was a no brainer for me.

Spicy was the medium.

La Quinta

Medium = Hot....:) Holy cow....I was sweatin bullets eating my last batch!! Was pretty fun actually!! I know beer doesn't help...but it helped me!!! :)

Gizmo

Quote from: iceman on June 30, 2008, 02:30:43 PM
Quote from: Gizmo on June 29, 2008, 02:59:17 PM

Spicy was the medium.
Ice:
Thanks for the leveling update.  I was thinking it was as I didn't find the heat over the top and wanted to compare what I thought with what others here have mentioned.  Helps me guage how hot folks in general like their food.  Spent too many years with co-workers that like me to push the envelope of insanity that I may have become desensitized to the general palate.   The Spicy is definatly suitable for all ages (that like a bit of heat  :P :D)

gordo13

Hi I'm new to this form and smoker and I just got my 4 rack digi smoker and saw all of this Ice man talk and was wondering if he has a web page?
Thanks
Bob

La Quinta

Gordo....find the Iceman on PM (the my messages place) send him a message....he'll set you up!

Gizmo

Ice typically sells to his home town folks and the members here on the forum.  I consider it an exclusive privilege.  If you are interested in trying out his sauce, send him a Personal Message and he will be happy to help you out.  Ice is a great person to know and I have yet to hear of anyone that has not liked his sauce or rub so it is a safe buy.
Enjoy.

gordo13

Thanks you Guys I can't wait...
Thanks
Bob

Smokin Soon

You probably do not want to order this sauce! I think it has something in it that makes you stick your finger in the jar and lick it!
I can't stop. My wife uses it on everything. There is now a recipe that has taken over the Filipino community called Iceman's Adobe!

love the smoke

Yes Icemans rub has somesort of magical thing in it I love the heat is just right but my wife says its way to hot as she sticks the next rib in the sauce and devours it down, yep way to hot 6-7 ribs later

Very good stuff
Thanks ICE

LTS
LTS

iceman

Quote from: love the smoke on July 10, 2008, 02:45:06 PM
Yes Icemans rub has somesort of magical thing in it I love the heat is just right but my wife says its way to hot as she sticks the next rib in the sauce and devours it down, yep way to hot 6-7 ribs later

Very good stuff
Thanks ICE

LTS

Thanks. Just glad I get to share with folks like all of you on the forum. We sure have had a chance to meet some top notch folks here.  ;)

La Quinta

Ice...see...told ya...geeezzz what do we have to do...? Go production Big Man....best sauce and rub me and my friends have ever had...:) :) :)