Dog ate my Maverick temp probe!

Started by Smokin Soon, June 29, 2008, 02:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Any clue where to get a replacement cabinet probe? I will check Yard and Pool in the morning as they are closed now. I just loaded up
my DBS with some Hab's bacon and some Smokin Hot Mama's chops, feel like I'm running crippled without it!

Gizmo

Must have had too much meat flavor left on it.  :D

I believe Yard and Pool does carry them or can get them. 

If not, there are other places on the internet. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

westexasmoker

I think Giz nailed it, give Y & P a yell and they will fix you up...and ya know  I bet you'll be fine, the plug and play and temp steady, is so nice, but just keep a eye on it, (old school) you'll get there!! 

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smokin Soon

Might put this in the cooking scrapbook.
Maverick Industries 800-955-7070. $27.95 for both probes. Yard & Pool gave me the number.

Gizmo

Awesome,
I guess you can count that one as service above and beyond from Bryan at Yard and Pool.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

carnie1

Call Maverick, I fried one of the probes once, they will sell you any one you want.

Smudge

God, I can't believe how you young guys like to spend money.

Just follow the dog around for a coupla days.

HCT

Geez, and I thought I was bad tellin' the teacher the dog ate my homework. :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smokin Soon

Allmost lost another one today, but I tracked the little critter down, she was going to hide it for a later day. Still did not find the first one that the dogs took. I stumbled on a Linen N Things store that was shutting down, and bought a couple of et-73's, a Poulder that I dont really know anything about, but it looks cool. 1 probe that reads meat and cabinet temp. 60 bucks got me done. I'm set for now!