Greetings! New BDS6

Started by Shrike, June 29, 2008, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrike

LOL - this is gonna be so much fun..... ;D

Shrike

now then, what is a good rub recipe to use save for Iceies rub? (ie in lieu of) for ribs?

Mr Walleye

Shrike

If you haven't already been to the recipe site you should head over there and peruse the great recipes. There are a few there for rubs as well. If you click on the smoker in the bottom of my post you will be there.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Mikes got ya hooked up, another tip is the Smoke and Spice book, some really good stuff in there also!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Oh geezzzzz...."quality is better then quantity"...did I read that right? just askin....oh boy...could I go crazy on that one....but I shant...I'm thinking you were talkin about the....(I'm sorry what were you talkin about?) :)!!! :)

westexasmoker

Quality, less smoke using mesquite, as to quanity using more of a different flavor wood....LQ's got her mind, oh nevermind!  ;D  j/k

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Mr Walleye

Speakin' of not letting something slip by....

There's that Kooky "Q" again!  ::)

Hey... I think we have a new nickname for LQ!  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

I guess I must have been thinkin...well...kooky thoughts...I see what you meant WTS...

As far as you...FishMan....well...yes I can be kooky...:)

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E to the forum Shrike!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

deb415611

Shrike

Thanks for the welcome! You guys crack me up!

BTW - OT - you know what "LaQuinta" means in spanish?

"Next to Denny's"!

J/K - I am a south texas boy - so no offense.... (AKA northern Mexico)

La Quinta

Shrike...Shrike...Shrike....you have jumped in with both feet haven't you...you're right...this is gonna be fun!!! :)

hollyandtheivybhx

I was once a newby on this site some months ago when I purchased my Bradley Digital 4 Tray and have used it constantly to smoke products for the preserve business I own and for our own consumption of bacon, fish and meats.

Just to show the kind of people Bradley are I had a problem with the smoke generator not pushibg the pucks after about 5 months, phoned the UK agent and the following day a complete new unit arrived !!!! NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE !!!

Good luck   Lin  :)

BTW My WEBSite is www.hollyandtheivy.co.uk

iceman

Quote from: Shrike on June 30, 2008, 07:45:33 PM
Hab - Thanks!!!! that was awsome info!

For all - I do not have enough time to get Iceman's rub, what would be a good substitute?

Iceman - I work also in Anchorage, Kenai, Prudhoe, Aniak, Bethel, McGrath, Kotzebue, Nome and some other locations in AK and the Northern Territories in CA.

Painfully familiar with Frontier and PenAir, as wellas security Aviation. Where are you? Fairbanks'ish?

Knik, Just out of Wasilla. Just transferring back up to the slope (again). Man I hate that!!!