got a beep and kicken out extra pucks

Started by yelik, June 30, 2008, 10:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelik

Guys smoked for the first. Happy with the result-smoked catfish and goldeye over Alder. Deluxe!!!!!
but while i was a smoken heard a beep went over thinken it was the thermometer but no! HUH!!! thought while i am here will check the bowl been smoken for a few hours. There were burn bricks and complet bricks in there? What the who is going on? in the begining it was fine, during the break in it was fine- halway theough it started kicken 2 pucks at a time? What the what????
any help

Gizmo

With a beep, I will suspect you have a digital?
Try a few tests such as a few manual feeds and watch a few automatic feeds.  You can use bubba pucks so you don't have to worry about wasting the wood. 
You can also unplug the unit wait a minute or so and plug it back in.  Sometimes the logic can get scrambled on the digital and a full power cycle (unpluggin) can get it back on track.  If you still have a problem, call Bradley Support and they can help you out. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

As Gizmo says, Could also be related to the switch that is activated as the puck pusher arm completes its travel. 

Always good to call Bradley when you have troubles with a new smoker.  I think you will be pleased with the service.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)