Important Announcement Concerning The Download For The Recipe Site & Hab's Fund.

Started by Oldman, July 02, 2008, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Wanted to get this back to the top of the list and not let it get buried as I'm sure there are folks out there who might like to get involved and had not had the opportunity to see the original post.

KyNola

pensrock

Oldman

pensrock,

Thank you!

BTW some checks came in today. If a person can only send $5 that is more than enough.

Also I got to talk with a couple of the ladies whose families sent in checks... nothing makes an oldman heart beat better than talking with the ladies.... LOL~~! Yepper I will take that over a cold beer and smoked brisket anyday~~!

Enjoyed it!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

I plan to also send something when I get back.  Not sure when yet.  Might be after the August 1 date. Currently up here in Birmingham, AL.  How much I can send will depend on my costs of this surgery.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Oldman,
Thanks for the phone call this morning.  My wife was happy to get to talk with you.  Nice of you to make the call.

Larry

iceman

Old man you're the greatest. Hands down dude.  ;D Class act if we do say so. Pat and Ann.

Oldman

Three more came in today. I tried to find their phone numbers but could not... except Iceman's. One had a number but no area code. When I did a search no dice when calling.

Last names are:
Bradley (not Wade -- IMO he could care less.)
Strauch.
Iceman...

Thank you all very much!

This community makes me proud,
Olds

EDIT: Iceman yours was in CASH... Heheh he he ... man that beer went down cold and quick! No worries I will not tell Susan the truth and have her just add your monies to Hab's check...  ;D

Olds' likes cash as Susan believes me... ah I know I'm a bad man... LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Hey Olds

Last name is bradley, but didn't get it into the mail until tuesday, I wouldn't think it would be there that quick...but ya never know, if it smelled like mesquite smoke then it is me!!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: Oldman on July 11, 2008, 10:50:12 AM
Three more came in today. I tried to find their phone numbers but could not... except Iceman's. One had a number but no area code. When I did a search no dice when calling.

Last names are:
Bradley (not Wade -- IMO he could care less.)
Strauch.
Iceman...

My contribution was classified, as is my phone number....   :D :D :D

Hopefully, this surprises no one.   8)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Oldman

iceman

Oldman

Thanks Manxman,

Your monies got here today with the T-Shirts for me. Susan will wash them in cold water and then we will cover them in plastic and hang them up. I doubt I will ever wear them, as they rate right up there with other special gifts I have recieved over the years. This way they never wear out.

Again, much thanks and my best to your family!
Olds

manxman

QuoteYour monies got here today with the T-Shirts for me.

Blimey that was quick, I expected it to take a good while longer to cross the pond! Just glad the cash and t-shirts got there safely.

Both you and Habs deserve a big thank you for all you have done / continue to do for forum members.

Best wishes to you and yours.  :)

Manxman

Oldman

Thank you hillbillysmoker & pensrock! I know Hab will be glad too~~!

Again, Thank you both!
Olds