Important Announcement Concerning The Download For The Recipe Site & Hab's Fund.

Started by Oldman, July 02, 2008, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Another one came in today~~! Don't know the person's handle here but the last name is Leedom.

Thank you!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Dang if this continues I'm going to start an "Olds" fund so I can retire... LOL~~! Hah ha ha. J/K! You guys are great. If this keeps going on he will have enough money to cover the airfare to Kummok place!

Two more checks came in today.

One from West Coast Kansan.
The other from deb415611.

Thanks bunches all...!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

La Quinta

iceman

Oldman

Another check came in today. I don't know the person's handle but the last name is Jensen!

Thank you for your support!
Olds

KyNola

Olds,
After 8/1/08, you gonna tell us how much we gathered?  Of course the Kummok package is more than PRICELESS.  What an offering from Kummok and his family.  That is just way more than cool.

KyNola

West Coast Kansan

Only Jensen I know is Gizmo... second post up

This is good going folks, genuine thanks to keeping the site up and smoking...

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

QuoteAfter 8/1/08, you gonna tell us how much we gathered?
Sorry but that information I will not supply. The important thing is many members here have stepped up to the pump.

QuoteOf course the Kummok package is more than PRICELESS.
I agree, but at this period of my life I cannot take advantage of it. However, that does not lessen the offer.

Olds

KyNola

Olds,
After further consideration, you are absolutely correct.

KyNola

Wildcat

We are back home for a few days then we need to go back to Birmingham for some more tests.  Linda came through the surgery fine and so far there does not seem to be any side issues.  That is always something to worry about with brain surgery.

The trip put a little dent in our budget, but there is still room to contribute a small amount to this good cause.  Wish I could do more.  Olds, I will get a check in the mail ASAP.  Hope I'm not too late.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

Oldman

Got another check today. Thank you Wildcat~~!

Friday I will send out the monies to Hab.

Again, I wish to thank everyone here. It warms the cockles of my heart to see such a turn out for this event.

Olds.

Tiny Tim

I just sent one out, but it probably won't get to you by Friday....wanted to do it sooner, just couldn't for one reason or another.  If you need to, hold onto it until a few more stragglers catch up with it.

Oldman

QuoteIf you need to, hold onto it until a few more stragglers catch up with it
I will hold off until Wed of next week. Any check that comes in after that I will apply to the new contest for the shipping and give credit to the member(s).

Ok, believe it or not two more checks came in today~~~! WoW!

One from Scotty-G... BTW Susan and I just love the theme of your check!

The next one is from HCT. I'm going to forward HCT's letter that came with the check to Hab. The reason is his letter speaks so clearly of the heart of the the members here and their love of this site and their desire to say thank you to  Hab for is love of doing this for all of us. I know that his letter will cause Hab to refect back; it will cause his emotions to rise as much as it has mine. 

Many have sent in letters, and to that I can only say you know who you are, and your words are a blessing~~!

I can only state that in this Oldman's lifetime seldom have I seen such a loving out-pouring of gratitude and appreciation.

I am proud to be a member here, and more than that I'm proud of the members here. Some folks come and go, but many of us remain members of our core family group.

Olds

Oldman