Smoking July 4 2008

Started by West Coast Kansan, July 04, 2008, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

What's on the menu  ???

We did some mushrooms with sausage topped with cheese

A few scallops, were great with IT at 131 degrees, 1.5 hours of apple

Bell Peppers, with same sausage and cheese, key is precook the bells before adding the precooked sausage then smoke together.

Brisket and some pastrami for a few. You dont have to slice it very thin when it melts in your mouth anyway. Time and patience

Was a good spread with pulled pork, and pork and beans, a few dogs, and black forest brats, salads, corn - July 4 stuff all around

and friends and family

and friends and family

and friends and family

and friends and family

and friends and family

and my replacement about whom this day is all about.  We live in the moment and enjoy what we have, exactly as a should be. If we remember the past if only two months and a very few years ago - there is no such thing as independence - however there is freedom which is impossible to confuse with free given the cost to maintain.

I recognize my dependence and I thank everyone who keeps us free

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

Nice crew WCK.
Doesn't look like anyone was going to be hungry by not getting enough to eat.  :)

Is the first pic mushrooms?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Yea, I loaded the pics and then hit post before I added the subtitles.  DUH  ::)  :-[

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Arcs_n_Sparks

WCK,

Very nice... On several fronts.....

Arcs_n_Sparks

KyNola

WCK,
Nice nice nice.  Nothing better than good food, good friends and good fun on a day where we celebrate our freedom and give thanks to the guys and gals who defend it with their lives every single day.  Thanks for sharing your day with us.

To everyone in our military and their families, thank you so very much.

KyNola

Mr Walleye

Very nice WCK, all around!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

What Ky said...looks brilliant WCK...hugs to you both...Happy 4th!!

Habanero Smoker

Nice pictorial, and a great way to celebrate the 4th; sharing with family, and remembering the troops.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Very nice West Coast Kansan!

FLBentRider

Looks like a good time WCK!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Wildcat

Beautiful job!  Thanks for sharing.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

HCT

Great pics WCK, thanks for sharing. It's nice to see a gathering of friends and family. With me being up here in northern Ct. and family down on Long Island it seems the only time we get together is for funerals. :( 
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

iceman

WCK thats what the 4th is all about. Good food, good friends and remember who got us the freedom we have. Good job.  :)

Consiglieri

I don't know how I missed this post until Monday.  Very impressive spread.  Quarter to 10 in the morning and I'm getting hungry.  I better start doing some work. 
Consiglieri

Oldman

Looks great.  We had a double smoked ham...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!