Newbie: just bought a BSS, and think I stole it!! PID parts inbound!

Started by Mawgie, July 15, 2008, 06:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bytes

You know, I'd read quite a few posts on here, and was amazed and gratified at the courteousness and friendliness (not quite the same thing) of everybody, and you have kept it at 100%. Thank you!

I love smoked food. We had a wonderful bbq restaurant around here, now defunct, and I found their sauce in the supermarket and used it on a steak;  it just was not the same as on their smoky baby back ribs. I'm pretty sure it was the smoke part not the ribs part which made the difference. Then I saw a Meco 5031 at the local flea market and stupidly did not investigate even to the pricing, but then I put 2 and 2 together and realized I was going to have to start doing at-home smoking. So now I'm doing a big analysis (paralysis) thing and will see what happens.

Btw, the Bradleys seem to have the same cushiony appearance feet as the Masterbuilt which would fall over in the store. Is it stable?  With the door open?

I hadn't seen a thread for 'decision making' but if anyone reads this and wouldn't mind chiming in...

Thanks!

Arcs_n_Sparks

Bytes,

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of threads have decision making in them. If you seach on "adult beverage," you will usually find where the thread ended up.  :D :D :D

Infinite choices (well, not quite) tempered by current circumstances and desires. You will not go wrong with the Bradley and help from this forum.

Arcs_n_Sparks

FLBentRider

Quote from: Bytes on August 03, 2008, 06:35:56 PM
Btw, the Bradleys seem to have the same cushiony appearance feet as the Masterbuilt which would fall over in the store. Is it stable?  With the door open?

Mine is more stable than the operator...  ;D ;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

Quote from: FLBentRider on August 03, 2008, 07:02:17 PM
Quote from: Bytes on August 03, 2008, 06:35:56 PM

Mine is more stable than the operator...  ;D ;D ;D
Amen Brother... Amen~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!