AMAZON.COM deal is back on...

Started by SmokeDogg, August 01, 2008, 12:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokeDogg

Whoo Hoo!  Bisquette's, all flavors now available again, for $15.89 and free super saver shipping!

Get'em while there in stock!

Smoke Dogg

Kummok

Sheesh....and I just paid $25 for my last box up here!  :'(  Sure miss Chez Bubba!

Xtrema312

Not only do they have all the flavors available, but they have the buy three get the fourth free again and on at least apple, Mesquite, and hickory.  That deal was gone for a while and they only had it on apple for the 4 for 3.  It is just in time and I ordered up a new supply of mixed flavors last week.

macattak

It looks like Amazon is down to Apple and Hickory at the $15.89.  4 for 3 is still on though.  If you use Bill Me Later you get an extra $5 off.  You can also use free standard shipping.  Such a deal!

Walmart.com has 48's for $16 with free shipping to store.

macattak

OK, it won't give me the BML discount and I found the rest of the bisquettes.

Never mind.

Gizmo

Make sure you only select the Amazon bisquettes as the bisquettes from other vendor through Amazon will not qualify for the buy 3 get 4th free.
When I have looked, only the Apple and Hickory flavors are stocked by Amazon and qualify.  I am not there very much.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

sherlock

SALE IS ON

Monday I ordered oak and hickory and deal was on (4 for the price of 3). Received yesterday. $47.67 delivered for 192 pucks.  Thats less the 25 cents each.

Patience

Not that most will need to, but that offer is also for racks!  I bought four of the 4pack regular racks and when I went to check out it took off the entire cost of 1 pack and it did indicate 3 for 4 deal in the details!  Amazon is the best and easiest place for me to get pucks.
A well used minimum suffices for everything -- Phileas Fogg

scotts87

Amazon seems to be the best deal out there for the Bradley Bisquettes. Shipping is always a big deal to us in remote locations (Alaska). So I jumped all over the 4-3 special on Amazon (yes, you have to make sure you get the ones sold by Amazon, not another outlet). So in addition to the 3 boxes I have already on hand (2 x Mesquite + Cherry), I have "on the way" Apple, Alder, Oak, and Hickory. Doing the super saver 5-9 day shipping, it comes out to $13.50/box!! ($.28 per puck).

This is great, because the local Sportsmans Warehouse in Wasilla often has very limited selection. They either fly off the shelf, or they just don't stock the variety. All they had was Mesquite and Cherry last time I was there. I definitely wish I had some of the lighter/sweeter woods. I've got a TON of Salmon I'm just itching to smoke, but I won't consider it until I get my Alder!!

I am also waiting on arrival of my 3 pack of the Bubba Pucks. I want to definitely use them for my next smoke, so I can save even more on the wood pucks. I guess my next accessory will be jerky racks, and possibly some kind of sausage making equipment
:)

smokeitall

Hey if you got a ton a salmon it would be a shame for all of that to get old, feel free to send some down  ;D ;D

kaz

OK .......... please educate me ............ How do you learn when Amazon is offering these temporary deals? I just ordered a couple boxes of briquettes ............... and certainly not at the price you guys are telling me -- especially when you add the 4 for 3 ............ YIKES!!!
And I thought I knew how to shop ....... guess not.
KAZ

Ka Honu

kaz -

If you order the ones that Amazon stocks, they qualify for free shipping and 4-for-3.  If you order through Amazon from another vendor, it doesn't work.  The offer is usually good for 48-packs which generally run $17.99.  So, for the price of 3 boxes ($53.97), you get 4 for a total of 192 bisquettes (comes out to $0.28 each).  I haven't found a cheaper price on line or in a store unless someone is running a clearance (and that just doesn't happen very often).

mikecorn.1

They are only down to apple bisquettes.  :'(   >:( Since i used them anyway, i went ahead and bought them.  :)
Mike

Smokin Soon

I guess that's a snooze and loose for me cause I'm down to my last 120 box of hickory!

mikecorn.1

I tried to log on to amazon.com on my way home and  god nammit, my computer dropped off and would not log back on. I work out in the field for the phone company and are on a wireless connection all the time. When i got home, pfffft all gone but the apple. shi--------takkee mushroms.  >:(
Mike