AMAZON.COM deal is back on...

Started by SmokeDogg, August 01, 2008, 12:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on July 15, 2009, 06:23:31 PM
They are only down to apple bisquettes.  :'(   >:( Since i used them anyway, i went ahead and bought them.  :)

Hey guys, they do have all flavors in stock. For some reason they also have a separate page with apple only. Here is a link for the rest of them and it shows all in stock. Hey guys, they do have all flavors in stock. For some reason they also have a separate page with apple only. Here is a link for the rest of them and it shows all in stock. http://www.amazon.com/Bradley-Hickory-Bisquettes-48-pack/dp/B000FJZ16Y/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1247711503&sr=8-7
When you checkout, it will give you the 4 for 3 deal with free super saver shipping. Gives you a reason to order some extra ones Mike. Order away, I am.  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

Gizmo

Make sure the box you are looking at has the link Special Offers Available or you won't get the discount.  The link you posted does not take you to a box that has the special offer.  The box must be sold by Amazon and not one of the affiliates.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Gizmo on July 15, 2009, 10:04:13 PM
Make sure the box you are looking at has the link Special Offers Available or you won't get the discount.  The link you posted does not take you to a box that has the special offer.  The box must be sold by Amazon and not one of the affiliates.

That's what I thought so to Giz, but added them to my cart and when I checked out, got the 4 for 3 pricing. There was no special offer available shown. Worked on any flavor I selected so far. Just make sure to use the link above. Other ones on Amazon don't work.
HawkeyeSmokes

Habanero Smoker

I just tested the link, and the 4 for 3 did not show up in my cart, plus because they were sold by an affiliate there was postage added to the order.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

kaz

Back to my earlier question (please) HOW do you know, other than this forum, that Amazon has Bradley Briquettes on some kind of special pricing? Is there an automatic advisory that you guys get that tells you that Amazon has Bradley Briquettes on sale AND 4 for 3 AND free shipping?
Or do you guys just check every day?
KAZ

HawkeyeSmokes

Hi guys, I just rechecked that link and you can get the 4 for 3 with free shipping. But I missed one thing, that offer is not good on the hickory. It is good for all the rest. The discount will not show in your shopping cart. You have to go all the way to check out and then it should be there. My order was 2 oak and 2 maple. 4 boxes at 17.99 = 71.96 4 for 3 discount of 17.99 for a total cost of 53.97 using free super saver shipping. Hope this helps as I don't want to be posting misleading info.
HawkeyeSmokes

Xtrema312

I just checked and had a little trouble getting all the flavors from Amazon up and running, but once I got to the right place they listed all but hickory from what I can tell.  Cherry appears not to have the special offer pop up in the description when you click on it, but all the rest of them do note the special offer.  Also the supper saver shipping shows up.  I was able to get the 4 for 3 to work, but didn't order as I have done this not to long ago hand have a good supply.  See if this link works better.

When I need them I typically start checking or order when this thread gets a hit like now.  I don't know of any way to get a notice from Amazon but I have never checked.  If I keep a good supply it seems to come around often enough to keep me stocked without a problem.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000FJXEIQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance#productPromotions

mikecorn.1

The link does work, luckly i canceled my order that i placed yesterday and got four different ones now. Cherry is not available for the promotion and hickory is not being sold by amazon. I talked to a rep at amazon over the phone and she was clueless. She told me that none qualified for promo except for apple. I hung up and tried myself with the link. all but two available with the promo. thanks for the info.
Mike

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: kaz on July 16, 2009, 04:48:08 AM
Back to my earlier question (please) HOW do you know, other than this forum, that Amazon has Bradley Briquettes on some kind of special pricing? Is there an automatic advisory that you guys get that tells you that Amazon has Bradley Briquettes on sale AND 4 for 3 AND free shipping?
Or do you guys just check every day?

They had this going on for some time. Just check when you get ready to buy more, this same promotion will probably last for a while. There are many other items that also qualify for the 4 for 3. Say you want to purchase 3 boxes of bisquettes, and you need a remote thermometer; then you can add the ET-7 to your cart as part of the 4; because that is part of the promotion also.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

JF7FSU

Super Duper deal. 

Subtotal of Items:          $71.96
Shipping & Handling:      $10.30
4-for-3 Promotion:      -$17.99
Super Saver Discount:      -$10.30
     ------
Total for this Order:      $53.97
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

Smokin Soon

Too bad, no Hickory. I blast through that stuff like WTS does Mesquite!

kaz

TODAY's version includes the hickory, and most others, but no mesquite!!!!
KAZ

kaz

The selection and deal is back!!!!!!
Just ordered all of MY favorites including mesquite, hickory, and apple ...... 4 for 3 and free shipping!!!!! GO GET 'EM!!!!!!!
KAZ

BruceH

As of today, November 14, 2009, the Amazon 4 for 3 deal was on for all flavors execpt Cherry.  The apple and mesquite are on separate pages and the other flavors can be selected from the Hickory page.  

The Hickory page has a line of boxes where you can select the desired flavors.  When you put the cursor on a flavor, it will display a line just above it saying Special Offer for the eligible items.  The line goes away when Cherry is highlighted.  For some reason, when you click on the Special Offer link on the Hickory page, it does not go anywhere, but I was still able to get the discount.  

With the $17.99 discount on the fourth box, the come out to just under $13.50 for a box of 48 bisquettes, and no shipping or tax to my state.  If you need more than four boxes, then place a second separate order on four more to get another $17.99 discount.  

It has finally cooled off in AZ and it is perfect smoking weather.  Looks like I will be set for the winter!

Edit:  Quarlow, thanks for the heads up, date fixed.  I just got a new keyboard yesterday, and it looks like it will take some time getting use to the feel of it.  (I accidentally hit the ESC key on my first attempt to post this note and erased everything!)

Bradley Original Smoker - 4 Rack
Bubba Pucks, Maverick ET-73 Thermometer

Quarlow

You better check your calender cause unless you are in a different galaxy it is only the 14th of November.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.