WTS brisket

Started by westexasmoker, August 11, 2008, 10:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Quote from: huhwhatliar on August 16, 2008, 06:39:14 PM
Quote from: westexasmoker on August 16, 2008, 04:33:36 PM
Oooo, your gonna be in trouble!...Its a mans world that woman control!  ::)

C

Story of my life always in trouble. But it's only LQ so I'm not too worried.

Dom, you're flying too close to the sun  ;)  Like Icarius, you're gonna get burned.  My wife doesn't read the site either, but I still know enough to know that in my household, if I'm unhappy, I'm the only one unhappy.  If Momma's unhappy, all are unhappy.  That's enough to convince me that we're just a squirrel trying to get a nut in a woman's world.  ;D   

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

I continue to remain quietly drinking at a little further distance....   ::) ;D

bigredsmoker

I'm with you on this one Pens.

Mr Walleye

Wow... That distance drinking sure is gettin' crowded!  :D

I'm in! .... I'll take a party any day rather than being in... ahhh... you know!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

Sounds like we need a run to the package store - long distance of course.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on August 17, 2008, 05:36:51 AM

C

Dom, you're flying too close to the sun  ;)  Like Icarius, you're gonna get burned.  My wife doesn't read the site either, but I still know enough to know that in my household, if I'm unhappy, I'm the only one unhappy.  If Momma's unhappy, all are unhappy.  That's enough to convince me that we're just a squirrel trying to get a nut in a woman's world.  ;D

Well duck I disagree with you, I'm not flying close enough  ;) Also I don't have to worry about a wife, I am very happily single and plan on staying that way  ;D
They say home is where family is not......

Smoking Duck

Quote from: huhwhatliar on August 17, 2008, 12:40:06 PM

C

Well duck I disagree with you, I'm not flying close enough  ;) Also I don't have to worry about a wife, I am very happily single and plan on staying that way  ;D

Fortunately, I think you're well on your way of meeting your goal ;D.  Me?  I need a woman to keep me straight and mine does just fine.  I just wish I wasn't such a challenge for her, but she's always been an overachiever  :)  See, to me, secks is a lot like playing golf. I can play alone, but I'd really prefer playing with someone else  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on August 17, 2008, 01:05:37 PM

C

Fortunately, I think you're well on your way of meeting your goal ;D.  Me?  I need a woman to keep me straight and mine does just fine.  I just wish I wasn't such a challenge for her, but she's always been an overachiever  :)  See, to me, secks is a lot like playing golf. I can play alone, but I'd really prefer playing with someone else  ;D

Duck do me a favor and drop it.

Consiglieri

Hey, LQ: I was just funnin.
Consiglieri

La Quinta

No worries Consigs...there are some very smart men (like yourself) on this thread...and then there is HUH... :D :D :D Shame isn't it? Poor fella!!! ;D

bigredsmoker

Quote from: huhwhatliar on August 17, 2008, 02:41:05 PM
Quote from: Smoking Duck on August 17, 2008, 01:05:37 PM

C

Duck do me a favor and drop it.

I'm sure glad I joined Pens and continue to drink at a safe distance!. ;D ;D ;D

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on August 17, 2008, 05:32:08 PM
No worries Consigs...there are some very smart men (like yourself) on this thread...and then there is HUH... :D :D :D Shame isn't it? Poor fella!!! ;D

Ya poor pitiful me  :'( 
Remember LQ, rules are made to be broken (especially yours  :D )

Carter

Hey everybody.  I have this thread saved as a good brisket reference.  Now it's getting gummed up with all this stuff.

Can we shift this thread back to a much more important topic:  Brisket, and the smoking thereof.

Carter

westexasmoker

Sounds llike its time to get my brisket 101 thread started!  ;D  Plan on starting it this coming weekend, briskets getting happy in the fridge for now....till then!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!