You know you are having a bad day when....

Started by Oldman, August 12, 2008, 04:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

...when you spend 20 minutes looking for your glasses and as you give up and start to leave your wife reaches into your top pocket and says... "Are these what you are looking for...?"

Oh the shame of it all...
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Thats funny Olds...Mine are usually perched on top of my head when the wife says the same thing to me!  :D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Wildcat

:D :D :D  Is that what I got to look forward to next year when I reach your age?  ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

QuoteIs that what I got to look forward to next year when I reach your age?
Bite me~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

car54

I have looked for my car keys and it turned out  I was holding them in my hand.

Brad

IKnowWood

My father in law always told me, at times like that to not admit the stupid things we do.  Come up with something.  "Oh those, I was looking for the others, but this is fine"  Or "oh yeah, I just found them".  Course one of the first ones I did, was the lost keys at a campground.  A day before leaving (3 days into the trip) we looked for the keys.  I was sure I knew where they were.  But when she found them hanging on the tree near the truck (where I put them when we first got there [my hands were full and they had to go somewhere]), I had no excuse.  13 years later, she still does not trust me with her keys.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes