It's Stupid Question Time

Started by Reboot, March 07, 2011, 10:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reboot

Okay so Ive had my 4 rack Jim Beam special for a little less than a week and I've already enjoyed two killer meals from it - no problems at all. 

Just one question - WTH is the 3rd brass pin (above where the drip pan rests) in the middle for?  ???

FLBentRider

I think it is to keep you from putting the v-tray in upside down.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Reboot

LOL - Didn't stop me from putting it in upside-down at first...

*rock rock*   ::)

Quarlow

:D :D :D We live and learn eh.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Reboot on March 07, 2011, 10:59:29 PM
Okay so Ive had my 4 rack Jim Beam special for a little less than a week and I've already enjoyed two killer meals from it - no problems at all. 

Just one question - WTH is the 3rd brass pin (above where the drip pan rests) in the middle for?  ???

Reboot I would tell you but This is something you have to figure out on your own. Get you a chair and set it in front of your smoker. Get you a nice cold Adultry Beverage. Open the door and sit in the chair. Study the interior of the cabinet while consuming that Cold Beverage of choice. By the time you finish that beverage you should have it figured out. If NOT then go get you another Beverage and repeat until either you figure it out, you run out of Adult Beverages, or you just don't care anymore.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

muebe

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 09, 2011, 10:25:30 AM
Quote from: Reboot on March 07, 2011, 10:59:29 PM

Reboot I would tell you but This is something you have to figure out on your own. Get you a chair and set it in front of your smoker. Get you a nice cold Adultry Beverage. Open the door and sit in the chair. Study the interior of the cabinet while consuming that Cold Beverage of choice. By the time you finish that beverage you should have it figured out. If NOT then go get you another Beverage and repeat until either you figure it out, you run out of Adult Beverages, or you just don't care anymore.

Chris I have owned my Bradley for several months and I still do what you are describing...it is my form of meditation :D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Quarlow

Is that meditation or medication.  :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.