I always feel bad....

Started by westexasmoker, August 19, 2008, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

.....when I go to the store and find they put the wrong price on something, especially beef ribs, supposed to be 2.49 lb. marked .99 a lb!  24 lbs. of them made they're way home with me!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

West Coast Kansan

;) Even 2.49 is not too bad here  :-\ What a bargin  :o

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

No worries as I bet it is just old utility beef....  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

sodak

And then you hit 'em with a smudge of mesquite and they're only worth 59 cents a pound...

Smoking Duck

Quote from: sodak on August 20, 2008, 06:31:22 AM
And then you hit 'em with a smudge of mesquite and they're only worth 59 cents a pound...

Hee Hee  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

deb415611

Quote from: Smoking Duck on August 20, 2008, 10:53:36 AM
Quote from: sodak on August 20, 2008, 06:31:22 AM

Hee Hee  ;D

;D ;D

Smoking Duck

I always feel bad for the butcher that lost his job because he only got $.99/lb out of the meat when he should have received $2.49/lb.  I'm not even sure mesquite could wipe that taste out of my mouth.

Actually, I am totally joking.  I can't count how many times the wife has sent me to the store to buy some groceries that were on sale and they didn't ring up on sale but I never checked at the store cause I figured the computers MUST be right.  Good on ya, WTS!  You got back at the man! ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

westexasmoker

Who said I was gonna use mesquite?  Okay I can't even say that with a straight face!  ;D

C

La Quinta

Sodak throws down the gauntlet!!! OOOOOooooo!!!  :o

westexasmoker

Uh oh, the gauntlet.....Another movie quote 'Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberry' j/k  ;D

C

HCT

I'd feel bad too, with a smile and giggling like a little girl all the way home. :D :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

sodak

I humbly acknowledge my status as a newbie, and that gauntlet throwing shouldn't be within my reach at this level ... but, sorry WTS, I saw it, I threw it, and some day you owe me one!  Hope you have a good day today!

westexasmoker

No worries sodak, I can take a ribbing!!   ;D  Ribbing get it!  ;D

C

sodak

Karma dictated a small apology.  I travel to San Antonio Monday on business.