9:40 pm I give up

Started by Oldman, August 26, 2008, 06:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

No one in chat... I sat there for 40 minutes.... oh well maybe next time.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

rcger

Quote from: Oldman on August 26, 2008, 06:39:54 PM
No one in chat... I sat there for 40 minutes.... oh well maybe next time.
Olds

Can you enlighten a newbie on the chat feature of this forum?
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

Gizmo

Got in late tonight Olds, Sorry I missed you.

rcger:
The chat site is on the recipe forum.
1st time you log in, you need to request an account.  Olds or Habs will set you up with a temp password sent to your personal email (unless things have changed in the last 2 years).  The chat room is restricted to accounts that log in to keep out the spammers.   :)

Tuesday nights is the night many of us get together to chat about anything.  It is a bit of the extended family treatment here.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

westexasmoker

Dang..I always miss, who wants to put up with me!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Oldman

Ya Gizmo you and where the only two to log on last night. We missed each other by 29 minutes.

The chatroom on the recipe site is open to all members of the recipe site. No password is needed. Non-members will not be able to log on.

The chat is Java based, so if your Java is not up to date it will direct you to a download area.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

I was planning on joining y'all - but I'm in Las Vegas this week on business, the time offset got me. And I forgot. Maybe next week.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!