I purchased this stuffer today

Started by Oldman, July 27, 2008, 02:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

That is a beauty....another item for my wish list!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Buck36

Northern Tool is great too. I bought their meat mixer and it works fantastic.

I have an old stuffer that doesn't work too well. I am definitely jealous of your purchase!

pensrock

Looks like the same idea of my old cast iron stuffer. Mine holds 15 pounds as well and I can't even guess how much sausage has been through it over the years. It should do a good job for you.

Smokin Soon

Thanks for the tip, I have been looking around and the reveiws on that stuffer are really good.

Oldman

Well it arrived today and all I can say is Wow!

It is so well put together I can see my Greatgrand kids using it as adults.

If you are looking for a good medium size stuff for the home or small business I don't believe you can go wrong with this unit.

It is a Tank~~!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Buck36

What type of sausage are you going to christen it with?

Oldman

Quote from: Buck36 on July 31, 2008, 04:58:55 PM
What type of sausage are you going to christen it with?
My Grandfather's keilbosia!

bflosmoke

How did the kielbasa turn out.
Could you give me a rough idea on how much a set up for making sausage. Grinder, mixer , stuffer etc. Im getting pretty hooked on this stuff and Im trying to budget for my next purchase after a PID.

Oldman

Sorry I don't remember how much my grinder cost. The Stuffer was 205.00 with tax and shipping.

Buck36

This is the grinder I purchased a few years ago and it has worked really well for me. I don't remember what I paid but it is in here for $109.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_36989_36989

Oldman

Quote from: Buck36 on August 22, 2008, 03:46:14 PM
This is the grinder I purchased a few years ago and it has worked really well for me. I don't remember what I paid but it is in here for $109.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_36989_36989

That looks like the unit I have. It works great.
Olds