Vios con Dios our Sweet Prince
Wait for us.

You will always be in our hearts,

Poppa, Troubles, Ben, Sam, Mickey, Skeeter
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Mr Walleye

HCT

I'm very sorry to here about Zoro. It's hard loosing a family member for sure.

Thoughts & prayers are with ya....

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

What a sweet looking friend and companion.  I am truly sorry for your loss.

KyNola

easyridinole

I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I have had two black labs and they can be your best friend in the whole world. They are such great dogs. The last one got hit by a car and I had to take him to the U of Minnesota to get his pelvis wired up and pins in his legs. A lot of people thought I was crazy for spending $1700.00 on him, but they are truly family.

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

dick621

So sorry for your loss.  He was a great looking dog.
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

deb415611

HCT,

So sorry to hear about Zorro.  What a beautiful dog. 

Thoughts are with you .
Deb

car54

HCT ,

Zorro is a neat name and I'm sure he was a neat dog. My cat just recently died and I did not think that it would upset me but it did. I am sure that you have many good memories.

Hang in there, Brad

westexasmoker

HCT,

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know its tough losing one of your best friends!
Thoughts are with ya!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

begolf25

HCT,

I am very sorry for your loss.

Bryan

Tiny Tim

My condolences to you and the family.  I know he meant a lot to you.

I'm sure my buddy Sherman will be happy to show him around Heaven and the Rainbow Bridge, where they'll wait for us....even though Sherman's a cat (he thought he was a dog though, at times).

NePaSmoKer

HCT

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your family member. I feel your pain  :'(

My prayers are with you and your family.

nepas

Habanero Smoker

Sorry to hear about your pet. I recall your earlier posts about how his health was declining.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

West Coast Kansan

It is hard to loose a buddy.  Great photo. Brings back memories of my old friend as well.  Take Care,

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

hillbillysmoker

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know first hand the feeling of loss when a great friend and family member passes.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....