Bradley smokers online...??

Started by lvigil, August 14, 2008, 08:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvigil

I was over at Wal-mart.com and ............................  Bradley smokers are listed...  NOT SOLD IN STORES (WALMART) but available online - with free site to store shipping.  Prices are $288 for OBS -  $379 for BSS - $438 for 4RBDS - and $525 for 6RBDS.  120 pack bisquettes for $39.95 with free site to store shipping.

Lots of other bradley stuff such as the cures, racks, covers, smoke generators -- you get the picture --  and other Smokers also listed.

>:( >:( >:(

Big box stores
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

coherent

Walmart, Home Depot, Cabellas, Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mtn, and lots of others carry the Bradley smokers and supplies at their online sites. Most you order from will ship directly from Bradley. I personally ordered mine from Sears.com when they were offering free home shipping and they price match online vendors of which Walmart was the best I could find at the time of my purchase. Bradley ships very fast so had it less than a week from the order date. I'm not a huge fan of the big box stores/merchants, but unfortunately when it comes down to how much comes out of my pocket their prices are hard to beat, and that may be the difference between buying or not buying.

IKnowWood

lvigil

Search to the boards for Albuquerque and see the local stores there. I think there is a place that sells them at the store.  I can't remember which one it was.  Sure its an hour or two from you but its local.  We do have a good number of NM folks on the boards. 

If you get a chance, make some Carne Seca and let us know how it comes out.  Its been 15 years since I had some good Carne Seca.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

PAsmoker

I'm definitely not a big box fan, but I was at our local Cabela's this past week for a few things and they had the OBS in black for $249.  120 packs for $39.  They also had about a dozen SS small digital bradleys they were blowing out in the bargain cave.  I don't remember the price but they were really marked down.
The Original PAsmoker