Started by schneep, September 09, 2008, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Looks mighty fine Schneep!  8)

You're hooked!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Gizmo

I must agree, the color is much better now.  The pale look when you started was worry some.  Oh ya, the pulled pork color is also awesome and looks tasty.   :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Go schneep...go schneep... ;D Looks awesome...Well done!!!

Oldman

Nice Job on the "Click to Enlarge" images.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Look's Great Schneep!! Just a suggestion though if you said _______________ thats hot at all when pulling your pork bare handed. Either try a cotton glove under plastic gloves, or I found a set of BEAR PAWS on Ebay that work Wonderfully. They take about 2 minutes to pull a 8 pound BB
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

schneep

I have a set of paws ordered, they won't be here before the next smoke(today, another 8 pounder and a 4 pounder)
( But yes, I did say_________ , it was hot!!!! ;D ;D   But oooh, soooo good!!

I want to THANK everyone that has helped walk me through this entire process, from deciding to buy to the actual 1st smoke,  YOU ARE ALL GREAT!!!! :) :) :) :)
Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

Habanero Smoker

I know this is a little late, but you can also use two table forks. It may take a little longer, but your hands don't get too burnt.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

schneep

That's what we ended up doing, but I figured, why not have all the toys.  :) :)
Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

beefmann

Schneep,

looks good and delicious...hope it  came out as good as it looks ... mightly  fine job...

all the rest of your smokes should be simular in looks and taste...

Beefmann

LilSmoker

That really does look very tasty Schneep!, whenever i do pulled pork nowdays, i use a couple of forks and a roll of tape. The forks are for the pulling and the tape is to gag myself, otherwise i usually eat more than i pull  ;D ;)

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes