Something for The New Guy's

Started by Tenpoint5, September 13, 2008, 06:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Since I have notice that there is a lot of "New" "First Time" "Beginner" folks looking around the forum. I have used this BBQ Log to help me remember "how I did that". I thought I would pass it along, as it has been a very helpful document IMHO. It is in .PDF format. Some of the information is N/A but make it work for you.

www.virtualweberbullet.com/docs/cooklog.pdf
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Scotty-G

10Pt - I am trying your link and getting a 403 Forbidden error.
Just thought I would let you know.
Scotty-G

FLBentRider

It is 403'ing on the referrer - Weber apparently does not allow others to link to their docs.

If you copy the link and then paste into a new browser tab or window, it should work.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Sorry about that. FLB is right you have to copy and paste the address to make it work.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

If you are still having problem you can get to the link from What's a cooking log?.

Scroll to the bottom and click on "Cooking Log". It will take you to the Weber site and you will have your choice of PDF or excel file format.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)