Long awaited hot cooker reveiw

Started by love the smoke, September 28, 2008, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love the smoke

Let me start by saying that I am one for a honest reveiw and I am not going to surgar coat anything just to please people
so on to the review

I recently won a hot dog cooker in a contest here on the forum, http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=7634.msg78039#msg78039 let me say thanks to all who were involved I appreciate it.

I finally got around to trying out the product, it works like it should, there is a few things I would like to be different, some kind of holder for the drive shaft I can see me losing it so a clip of some sort would be great, a different way to mount it would be good, cannot shut the lid of the grill completely, If you have a grill with the top grate attached to the lid you will not be able to shut the lid.

The batteries will last as long as needed I think, I ran it for 2 hours on 1 charge and was still going strong, the tubes are turned by way of gears and do not rely on the hot dogs to turn witch is a good thing, the speed of the motor I belive to be just right, it is very adjustable for height as you can see and is easy cleanup stainless steel. Overall it is a good product, just a few things that are not really handy

Thanks
Randy

[/URL]

[/img] 

LTS
LTS

La Quinta

Oh boy...Randy...aka LTS...ship that puppy over to who should have won?  ;D  ;D  ;D Just funnin' with ya...you won fair and square!!