Tur-Duc-hen

Started by FLBentRider, October 20, 2008, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Habs...I have had that "version"...it is good....the sausage kinda stays in the background and gives the fowl they're due. I think you'll like it. I'm not a big cornbread fan...but it was quite tasty.

Habanero Smoker

10.5;

I would do that, but I've used that store for special orders in the past, and for a large chain store they try to go out of their way to please my odd requests. I should have read the box, it is clearly labeled. On the other hand that gives me an excuse to order another one for Christmas.

While I was checking out the clerk stated that the day before Thanksgiving, they usually will have a few left over because some people will not pick up their orders. The price will be reduce, and after Thanksgiving they are reduced more. I wish my nephew was still working at that store, I would have him put one aside for me.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

bubba_39211

Below is the link for Hebert's Speciality Meats near Lafayette, LA.  They claim to have invented the turducken.  I picked one when I was working down there a few weeks ago and I think it was $60 or $70.  Also got some other stuff including three deboned, stuffed chickens.

I have not looked at the web site close enough to be 100% sure, but I think they will ship.

http://www.hebertsmeats.com/

Bubba

FLBentRider

Thanks for the link Bubba.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!