Cold Smoking add-on unit from Bradley

Started by Tiny Tim, October 24, 2008, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) PR on December 16, 2008, 05:53:26 AM
Quote from: LilSmoker on December 15, 2008, 11:30:13 PM
Looks great!, time to retire the trusty cardboard box i think, i have a question though, when will they be available in the u.k. ?

Thanks LilSmoker
They should be available in the UK within a month the container is scheuled to leave Canada by the end of this month.

Many thanks, i'll look out for them  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

FLBentRider

I didn't see the dial that lets you adjust the ambient temp down to the mid 40's...

:D :D

::) ::)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Smokin Soon

Before I call Bradley, I will see if Yard @ Poolo gets them. Brian?..................

begolf25

Quote from: Smokin Soon on December 16, 2008, 03:55:43 PM
Before I call Bradley, I will see if Yard @ Poolo gets them. Brian?..................

Hey SS,

Talked to my rep. yesterday. They are not quite ready for shipping yet and are just getting them into their warehouses. As soon as we have them available I will let you know.

If Tiny gets them in before me he is a great guy to deal with also.

Bryan

Tiny Tim

You got it LQ.

Thanks for the kind words, Bryan...I say the same about you.  If I can't hook somebody up in a reasonable time, I point them your direction.

Wildcat

I have not yet ordered from Bryan, but his rep is outstanding from what I have read.  I have ordered from Tiny and I have nothing but praise for him.  Both are members in good standing here so it is hard to go wrong with either of these gents.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Tiny Tim, Bryan from Y & P, or Brian from Bradley,  I'm in! Somebody hook me up!!!  PM me and I will happily exchange whatever info you require.

Merry Freakin' Christmas to me!!!!
KyNola

P.S. Showed it to my wife and she said "Cheese and salmon!!!!" :D  You guys can't disappoint my wife.

La Quinta

Tiny Tim

Got part of my order this morning, and by looking at tracking numbers, the cold smoke units will arrive tomorrow.  Willing to place another order this afternoon if I need to, to cover increased demand. :D

KyNola

Hey Tim,
Check your PM.  Does anyone know if the Cold Smoke Box comes with a lomger connector cord for the BDS models?  I'm concerned that the existing one will not reach from the box over to the tower.

KyNola

Smoking Duck

If you're cold smoking, do you need to go to the tower?  I've never done a cold smoke with my DBS, just OBS and quite frankly, it's been so long since I used my DBS, I can't remember now.  Only thought that cause I did a cold smoke this morning with OBS and only had to run cord from generator to power source.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

KyNola

SD,
Maybe I'm totally off base(as usual) but I thought I read on one of the posts somewhere that if the thin connector cord was not plugged into the tower that the smoke generator would not power up.  I hope I am wrong frankly.

KyNola

Smoking Duck

You're probably correct, KY.  Like I said, it's been so long since I used my DBS, I can't remember.  I was hoping for the DBS folks' sake, it wouldn't be needed but I think now that I think about it, you are correct.  Hopefully, the Bradley folks have thought about this.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tiny Tim

I was just getting ready to PM you back, KY, when I saw your post here.  Checked with them as soon as I read your post, and the unit comes with connector plugs that take the place of the cord...supposedly this works.

Box dimensions are a little bigger than I was expecting, so they won't be able to be shipped using the Flat Rate Boxes.  Going to send you a couple of options.