Cold Smoking add-on unit from Bradley

Started by Tiny Tim, October 24, 2008, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Much thanks for looking into that, Tiny!  See, KY, I keep telling you I'm a nit-wit.  Sooner or later, people will become believers  ;D

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tiny Tim

Duck, you ain't a nitwit...not sure what I'd call ya sometimes though :D ...I would've assumed the same thing.  I wanted a good answer so I went to the source and got the information I needed.

Smoking Duck

Hey Tiny, you could always ask the question that my wife always asks me:

pensrock

I wouldn't call you a nit-wit either..... maybe a little Daffy (Duck) at times though.  ;) ;D

Just kidding SD.  :)

Smoking Duck

That's okay Pens.......maybe I try too hard to make people laugh and I come across as Daffy and that's okay by me.  I'd rather look like a fool at times to make someone laugh than look like a genius and make people cry.  Life's too short to take yourself too serious and I try to live by that motto!

SD

KyNola

Thanks Tim, if you haven't done so already check your PM again! 

KyNola

pensrock

Quotemaybe I try too hard to make people laugh and I come across as Daffy

No not at all, if people did not laugh, life would be pretty boring wouldn't it.

QuoteLife's too short to take yourself too serious and I try to live by that motto!

Could not agree more.

KyNola

You're OK in my book Duck.  I don't care if they do think you're daffy or a nit-wit! ;)  I'm not sure but I think even LQ thinks you may be OK too.

KyNola

Mr Walleye

Ok guys.... Group hug!  :o

SD.... make sure ya got that helmet on though!  :D  :D  ;D

You guys are killin' me here!  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Tim,
I think your PM will have all the information you require to complete the transaction for the cold smoke set up.  Thanks a lot!  Guys, I can tell you dealing with Tim is really easy.  Very professional.

KyNola

P.S. Oh Duck, put your helmet on.

Tiny Tim

Thanks for the kind words.  We'll get this finished up tomorrow as soon as I have the product in hand.

You'll be cold(er) smokin' by Christmas.

La Quinta

Tiny Tim

Yep...should anyway.  Gotta check the shipping, USPS might be cheaper and/or faster to get it to you.  One was being held for you.  I'll PM you with some info that I need.

Tiny Tim

Well, we got them in early this afternoon, and I have to say that I am impressed.  Nice solidly built box with a magnetic door seal for bisquette bowl access.  Duct hose is mounted to some nice plates to connect them to the box and cabinet.  Comes with a sensor plug to bypass the small cord on the digital units, as well as a mounting plate so it can be used with the Portable Propane model smoker.

KyNola

According to my friend Tiny Tim, my cold smoke setup should be making it's way to Kentucky.  Can't wait to try that little jewel out!

Thanks again Tim!

KyNola