Started by Tiny Tim, October 24, 2008, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Yes the Web Site will be updated soon.

Product Code will be BCOLD

Jimbo

Bradley (Head Office)

Couple of quick pictures

It is an offset box with a flexable metal pipe that connects to your smoke tower

( :) no it does not come with the digital generator  :))
Excuse the quality of the pictures i took them in a hurry.

Smoking Duck

Awesome!  Thanks so much for taking the time to post them.  That looks like a pretty solid piece.  Well done!  Thanks again.  I know this will sound like a stupid question, but is it safe to assume the inside of the box will hold the standard Bradley water bowl or will a different one be needed?

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smokin Soon

I like the looks of that! It's fashion, It all matches, It's soo {oops my inner hazel just slipped].
Does look pretty good though.....

La Quinta

Buck36

I am a sucker for a gizmo and that sure beats a cardboard box. Sign me up!!

NePaSmoKer

There ya go makin me spend MO money  :D  :D

nepas

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 15, 2008, 07:15:48 PM
Awesome!  Thanks so much for taking the time to post them.  That looks like a pretty solid piece.  Well done!  Thanks again.  I know this will sound like a stupid question, but is it safe to assume the inside of the box will hold the standard Bradley water bowl or will a different one be needed?

SD
Your more than welcome for the pictures as for the water bowl it will take the standard Bradley bowl

LilSmoker

Looks great!, time to retire the trusty cardboard box i think, i have a question though, when will they be available in the u.k. ?

Thanks LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

I think I will have to give up my cardboard box also. Anyway, the last one I accidentally left out in an ice storm.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: LilSmoker on December 15, 2008, 11:30:13 PM
Looks great!, time to retire the trusty cardboard box i think, i have a question though, when will they be available in the u.k. ?

Thanks LilSmoker
They should be available in the UK within a month the container is scheuled to leave Canada by the end of this month.

sherlock

Tiny Tim

Putting my dealer hat on in 20 minutes to call for that information when the toll free line opens this morning.

Tiny Tim

Suggested retail is $99.00, and I have a couple on the way.