Best Forum Recipe and xmas wishes

Started by tsquared, December 24, 2004, 07:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsquared

I started trying this forum recipe a few months back and now I'm hooked.
Ingredients are simple, yet rarely found on the same board :
1)1 good moderator with a twisted sense of humour
2)A large wallop of helpfulness (a wallop is one of those Canadian metric terms, in case you were wondering[:)])
3) a dash of patience (especially for newbies like moi)
4)A large helping of variety (backgrounds, cooking tastes and experience)
5)lots of good people (you can't have too much of this ingredient)

Put this all together and you have--the bradleysmoker forum.

All kidding aside I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.For me this board has become more than a place to get recipes and I've enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks to all those who have helped me with kind advice and I look forward to a good year for smokin in 05. If there is an empty seat around your Christmas table, then raise a glass and enjoy your meal because they would want you to.
All the best,
Tom

Habanero Smoker

I will add that this is the best post I've read.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. Enjoy your holiday, and have a

<i><center><font size="4"><font color="blue">Smokin' New Years!</font id="blue"></font id="size4"></center></i>

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

JJC

Hear, Hear!  You guys have been truly terrific!javascript:insertsmilie('[:D]')

Merry Christmas to all!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

Yepper this is a great community. It certainly is more than the eatin' it is the knowin'...fellowship if you like.

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

T,

Nice touch...

And to everyone be safe for these holidays....If you have drive, be safe and don't try and test your air bags.(not kidding here, it would bend my heart to know I had to work one of your cases)

Really have a very Nice Christmas and a Blessed New Year full of anticipation and life.  It has truely been a pleasure over the past year to get to know each of you and this crazy little board has added many a smile to somedays when it was hard to find one.  There are some of you that I would really like to thank, you know who you are.  All of you are great.

Man Olds, I wish I had my own server so I can house my animations and pictures.  Still wish I had your spread for tonight, I will thinking of it while I dine around the round platters of cut meat from parts uknown.  The ABT's that I am bringing are flaming HOT, my hands didn't stop burning untill 9:30 last night.  Maybe that will spice things up.

See ya'all

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

whitetailfan

Well said TT,
I also wish everyone on board a safe and Merry Christmas with much family, fun, and laughter.

Hopefully Santa chases down some more ducks to the south for Mallard.  I always wondered how you could "drive" a flock of birds, you just need a 3 dimensional horse and buggy.[:D]

<font color="red"><font size="5">Merry Christmas All</font id="size5"></font id="red">

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

BigSmoker

T2,
Great words for all of us.  Merry Christmas to all.  It might not be 50 year old brandy but I did treat myself to a bottle of JD single barell[:D].  
P.S.  I have 16 pork cured tenderloins on the smoker as I write.  I have alreay smoked 10 lbs of almonds and pecans and roasted 4 lbs of coffee so I'm smokin and roastin[:D][:D][:D]

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whitetailfan</i>
<br /> I always wondered how you could "drive" a flock of birds, you just need a 3 dimensional horse and buggy.[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL[:D][:D]Marry Christmas Friend

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

Albeit a little late, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, filled with the joy of spending quality time with family & friends.[:)]

Thank you all for your participation on the board, YOU FOLKS are what makes this a great place![:)]

Lookin' forward to 2005![8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Lookin' forward to 2005!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Oh NO! Another year under my belt...any of you young folk would like to take this next year of ageing from me?.... I will give ya a great Prime Rib!

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!