HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by Wildcat, November 23, 2008, 12:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  Leaving in the morning to travel across the top of FL to Jacksonville to spend Thanksgiving with a few of my family members.  Will be back in about 5 days.  Keep it safe folks.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

You have a great Thanksgiving cat man. Drive safe buddy. See ya when you get back.  ;)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: iceman on November 23, 2008, 12:25:09 PM
You have a great Thanksgiving cat man. Drive safe buddy. See ya when you get back.  ;)

Dito WildCat.... Have a great trip!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

be safe wild cat and all thoes that  will be travaling this long weekend and to all a  delicious holiday

pensrock

Right back at ya, wildcat. Have a safe trip.

Habanero Smoker

Same for you. Enjoy your trip.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Wildcat,

have a great trip & Happy Thanksgiving.

Deb

LilSmoker

Wildcat: Hope you have a great time with the family, and Happy Thanksgiving  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

This is one of the most important days for me... call it old age but there is a strong feeling in me about this time of year.

There is a moment like many here I think have...when you think of past loved ones who have moved on...shall we say to the great smoker in the sky.

Then I (we) reflected upon what we have today. All is good and yesterday's can be sweet candy.

Some day I know at this time I will see my lost ones...
Kimmy -- my sister
Cookie-- my first wife
Clay -- my first child (son)
Pat -- my second wife
Brenda (1) my first daughter
Both of my Grandparents
My father

Today I have much to give thanks for... as I'm sure most here have...

This time of the year is a special time to refect upon the past, and yet to still thank the Lord Of Life for what we have today...

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Oldman on November 23, 2008, 03:43:27 PM
This is one of the most important days for me... call it old age but there is a strong feeling in me about this time of year.

There is a moment like many here I think have...when you think of past loved ones who have moved on...shall we say to the great smoker in the sky.

Then I (we) reflected upon what we have today. All is good and yesterday's can be sweet candy.

Some day I know at this time I will see my lost ones...
Kimmy -- my sister
Cookie-- my first wife
Clay -- my first child (son)
Pat -- my second wife
Brenda (1) my first daughter
Both of my Grandparents
My father

Today I have much to give thanks for... as I'm sure most here have...

This time of the year is a special time to refect upon the past, and yet to still thank the Lord Of Life for what we have today...

Olds

Amen to that!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

Happy Thanksgiving all!  Times may be tough but really, living is all about people.  The rest of the stuff is just stuff.  May God bless all this season.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

HCT

Thanks Wildcat, enjoy yours also, be safe.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

KyNola

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I have many many things to be thankful for.  Not the least of which is this forum.  I have met some great friends from all over the place and they have been very generous with their time and knowledge.  Thank you all.

The number one thing I am thankful for is my wife.  As Uncle Bob said in the movie Urban Cowboy, "if it weren't for her I wouldn't be nothing but a dog pile in the pumpkin patch".  She also let me buy the BDS and get to know you guys. (had to say that, she might read the forum).   :D

KyNola

Stargazer

Happy ThanksGiving to everyone here on the Bradley forums.

I am very thankful to have found this really cool forum and made some even cooler friends from here who have immensly helped me realise that I can smoke foods, its not just a dream out of reach. From these friends here I learned about Yard & Pool, who are also very nice and friendly, who I feel most comfortable to do all future business with. With friends here, seeing its more then just cooking good, but an actual honest to goodness living hobby that I can now enjoy and look forward too, such as the ThanksGiving ham Im preparing for my father and uncle 'smoking it today, but don't have my Bradley yet  :-\ '.

Not only that, but a hobby I learning and still learning about the realistic possibility of cold smoking things such as cheeses, which was a dream way out of reach until I came here and seen it prefected to a literal science by the true wizards of smoking here with a few modifications that can easily be done.

I know I still new at smoking, Im getting my Bradley when I move but its definatly a Bradley and nothing else, but the time taken to answer all questions in a real warm and friendly manner is why I enjoy living on this wonderful forum. The older/more long time members may not think of it this way, but you all really make it enjoyable and something to look forward to, be it hang here or to prepair for that next project.

So to all the long time members, I do wish to give a warm sincere thank you for all your time for newer people such as me who come with the same questions over and over.

God bless everyone and I truely hope all have a most beautiful ThanksGiving :D

P.S. Oh, and not to mention, thanks for putting up with my spelling, hey, I lived in Kentucky all my life. Its a requierment :P
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com