which one is better

Started by cologcab, December 28, 2004, 05:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cologcab

im buying a bradley smoker was wondering if stainless is better then black or is it just looks also gonna smoke lot of elk fish etc wich chips should i order ty

Habanero Smoker

There is no difference in performance. I have the original model (black). From what has been posted the stainless steel is harder to keep looking clean. So it is a matter of what style you want, and what you are willing to pay.

For fish, I use either Alder or Apple. I never smoked game, but there are a lot of experienced smokers on this board who will give you good advise.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

cologcab

ty what about the different chips thanks again Buck

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cologcab</i>
<br />im buying a bradley smoker was wondering if stainless is better then black or is it just looks also gonna smoke lot of elk fish etc wich chips should i order ty
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Habanero's advice is sound on both the BS and chips.  I also use a 2:1 apple:cherry mix on fish which is excellent.

Welcome to the Forum!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

cologcab

im so excited i cant wait to get it ty all for advice ,im not shy so i will be asking more questions lol thanks again