Nice Weather..... Not!

Started by Mr Walleye, December 13, 2008, 02:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Caneyscud...too funny... but that looks like a tea-ball!!! And my eyes don't get that red until Saturday nights!!!  :D  :D  :D

sherlock

This morning left the house in a short sleeve shirt at 60 deg. Forecast says high today will be 80 deg. :)

Mr Walleye

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

We warmed up too!.... -32  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Caneyscud

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

nickld

I'm supposed to fly to Spokane tomorrow. 20 inches of snow at my brother's house in Spokane Valley. 28 inches at my nephew's place in Coeur d'Alene. Supposed to be near-record cold tomorrow!... :o

La Quinta

Hey...it was 46 here yesterday....does anybody care???  :D  :D  :D Mountains are covered with snow...any credit for that???  ;)

Gizmo

Quote from: La Quinta on December 18, 2008, 09:30:18 PM
Hey...it was 46 here yesterday....does anybody care???  :D  :D  :D Mountains are covered with snow...any credit for that???  ;)

You must have 6 parkas, insulated thermal unders and insulated boots on with battery heated socks an mittens on.   ;D
Break out the NIPCO.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Gizmo on December 18, 2008, 10:35:48 PM
Quote from: La Quinta on December 18, 2008, 09:30:18 PM

You must have 6 parkas, insulated thermal unders and insulated boots on with battery heated socks an mittens on.   ;D
Break out the NIPCO.

;D ;D ;D

I'll bet all the businesses were closed down and there was a run on snow shovels and ice-melt  ;)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

LQ,
  If the weather gets a little colder maybe you can look out the window and see something like this.
This pic was taken a week or so ago.

La Quinta

WOW..Fishman...that is beautiful to me...maybe a pain for you? Just looks like Christmas...in a nice place...

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoking Duck

Snow can be absolutely beautiful......talked to my parents tonight (Pittsburgh) and they said they had a lot of rain today but it was warmer than usual.

We got blasted starting last night with freezing rain, sleet and snow.  It was pretty cool though....had thunder and lightning with it.  Don't usually get that combo in winter.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smokin Soon

So lovely from a distance.... ;D

La Quinta

Yah...no kidding SS...but I nice place to visit? Looks beautiful.

Habanero Smoker

Not so lovely when you have to get out there within the hour, in 11°F temperatures and snow blow three driveways.  >:( ;)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)