Nice Weather..... Not!

Started by Mr Walleye, December 13, 2008, 02:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Thanks for the heads up 10.5.  Do what you can to slow it down a little  ;D  With my luck, it'll hit about 12:55 this afternoon knocking out the TV and preventing me from watching the Steeler game.  They've forecasted a good amount of lake effect snow from Lake Michigan in association with this one so it could be a doozy!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

SD, I wish the cable had been knocked out. The Stillers looked bad today.  :'(

Smoking Duck

Yea, me too.  Didn't resemble the Steelers at all......very conservative game plan on both sides of the ball.  Rarely blitzed the QB......maybe they decided it wasn't worth losing a player to injury if they had a first-round bye already secured.  Either way, they just looked horrible and Tennessee was definitely the better team on the field today.

I am going to start a petition soon for the firing of Bruce Arians, the offensive coordinator.  Ever since Ken Whisenhunt left for the Cardinals, our offense has been anemic at best.

Additionally, I'm going to petition Mike Tomlin (aka Omar Epps) to allow my mother, who is 68 years old with an arthritic hip, to try and beat out Mtch Berger.  When she takes her arthritis pills, even she can kick it 35 yards.  :'( :'( :'(

It was a very loud, very sad day in the Duck household.  So sad, I could only muster pizza bagels for dinner.  They did however have a mixture of smoked mozzarella and smoke garlic cheddar melted on them.  I also put a dash of the jalapeno and habanero powder on them......A little does go a very long way........

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smokin Soon

Duck, so sorry about your Steelers, but my Colts and Niner's had a good day. Hear your weather is a bit nasty, talked to sister in Ft. Wayne today. Freezing rain! YUK!  :(